From today onwards, be an entertainer

"So, I'm going to play a competition and a reality show right next?"

Han Jue asked while chewing a piece of meat carefully.

"Right. Participating in competitions is the best way for us to get noticed, first return to the public eye, and then use a reality show to reset your personality."

Guan Yi sat opposite Han Jue, holding a glass of water and taking a sip from time to time.

After receiving Han Jue's text message, Guan Yi made an appointment at a restaurant in the center of the district not far from Han Jue's home.

After they took their seats, Han Jue asked Guan Yi what he needed to do if he became an artist.

And Guan Yi seemed to have had an idea and gave Han Jue a short-term plan.

Han Jue ate and listened very seriously, and at the same time ate very seriously, because it was Guan Yi who invited guests.

Guan Yi analyzed Han Jue's artist career in the past six years, how many opportunities Han Jue missed, what things Han Jue's former agent did not work well, and where the company's strategy was not enough.

Although it is all an analysis after the fact, I can feel that Guan Yi is very seriously stayed at Han Jue's affairs.

Han Jue quietly ate while thinking about whether he really wanted to devote himself to this cause.

When he was still a literary youth, he was interested in everything, and he also listened to Bach talk about Kafka, and he even more extravagantly hoped to use his talents and make a difference in the field of art.

However, the reality is that he has tried his best to survive, and he can't remember how long it has been since he enjoyed his hobby.

He felt like that in his life.

Now that he has come to this world, this world is heaven for the creator, and Han Jue can feel the stupidity in his body.

Yes, his blood in his previous life has cooled, but in the face of the invitation of this world, Han Jue just wants to end up and party together.

There is only one problem at the moment, he has to get a ticket to the entrance party first.

While Han Jue was thinking, Guan Yi was observing Han Jue.

Before Guan Yi came, he imagined the situation after the meeting.

When Guan Yiming pointed out Han Jue's character flaws, he thought that Han Jue would be angry, but Han Jue did not, and Han Jue nodded in agreement.

When he said that Han Jue was going to start again from a place that was more difficult than the newcomer, he thought that Han Jue would disdain and leave the table angrily, but Han Jue still just nodded.

Guan Yi was surprised, and he looked like a prodigal son who turned back and reformed himself and became a person again.

But Guan Yi was not completely relieved of Han Jue.

What's more, it will really need to be confirmed later.

The two were speechless for a long time, Guan Yi saw Han Jue carefully dialing the last grain of rice in the bowl into his mouth with chopsticks, Guan Yi asked,

"Do you want another bowl?" 

Han Jue shook his head, swallowed the contents of his mouth, and said slowly,

"No, it will not good in the photo when your fat." 

The corners of Guan Yi's mouth picked up.