"Huaxia Has Hip Hop" was withdrawn

Because the diary was not Han Jue's own, Han Jue at this moment did not particularly feel embarrassed and angry, but only felt a little sad, for the predecessor.

When Han Jue found that the diary appeared in the box that Weng Nanxi carried, Han Jue had guessed, Remember how this most intimate thing can be with others.

One is that the two live together, and the former forgot the diary in each other's place after breaking up.

The second is a confession that the predecessor gave Weng Nanxi [I spread everything out to you], an unreserved love, wanting Weng Nanxi to fully understand herself, so he gave the diary to the other party.

Now it seems that Weng Nanxi is likely to betray the trust that her predecessor placed in her.

When it is hot, there is another small probability that the predecessor gave the diary to others, but the previous body did not have a friend, who to show it?

Han Jue rubbed his temples, no longer entangled in whether Weng Nanxi put it on his own or someone else, but carefully looked at the content on it, wondering what kind of play the person who broke the news was.

Han Jue ate several melons one after another with his girlfriend in his previous life, even if he was no longer interested, he should have heard some experience while listening.

First of all, you must not rush to scare others in the face, you are a layman, you can't be a pig teammate and stab yourself.

In addition, this kind of real thing, can not immediately respond to the other party fake.

In case the other party slams the hammer, he can't get up, and the result of bankruptcy is that even if the other party makes it up, netizens will believe each other and no longer believe Han Jue.

The breaking news is the official micro of a paparazzi studio, stepping on the rise of countless big and small stars gossip, famous in the field of breaking news gossip, the authenticity is absolutely guaranteed, and the marketing number does not dare to use words so decisively, and I haven't even seen a [suspected].

So, when this micro special account exposed Han Jue's diary, most netizens believed it to be true, and a few were skeptical, and after reading the above content, they almost believed it was true.

The text content of this micro-revelation has three main parts.

The first is Han Jue's family situation, the second is the specific situation of Han Jue jumping jobs on the eve of his debut, and the third is insulting the reporter after beating him.

Then, in addition to the text, several photos of the diary were posted below to prove their authenticity.

The handwriting of the predecessor is very childish, but it is also very clear, so the text content and the content in the photo are completely corresponding.

Han Jue went to find out the diary, turned to the pages that were posted, and compared it.

It was found that the above content has not been modified, it is all true.

"Hiss~"

Han Jue took a breath of cold air.

If these are the photos taken by Weng Nanxi, then this woman is really terrible.

If it were someone else...

Han Jue suddenly remembered the Li Zebin who made him feel uncomfortable before.

Han Jue touched his chin and pondered.

What if these grandchildren stabbed them in the back.

It seems that Weng Nanxi is also from that club, then there may also be a possibility that Weng Nanxi shared his diary with the fox friends and then took photos, and the gang is threatening or planning to use the photos to force the predecessor to continue to give money.