Don't be Afraid

Frustration alone does not solve the problem.

But doing nothing is not Han Jue's style either.

Han Jue did not intend to break his trust in what he promised, if he quit because he was angry, then it would be too unbearable, and it was no different from the previous body blowing up the field at every turn.

The predecessor's way of expressing dissatisfaction is too low-level, and he wants to express his dissatisfaction in his own way.

Han Jue became the focus of the attention of a group of people outside the door, he did not have stage fright or flattery, just looked at his watch lightly and said, 'It's quite punctual.'

The fat middle-aged man smiled, this kind of 'proud heart' greeting, he had long been prepared.

After stepping forward and shaking hands with Han Jue, he said that in the future, this recording team would be responsible for Han Jue's shooting, and then introduce the people around him one by one.

Han Jue shook hands with them one by one, then let go of the door and invited them into the house.

"Can we take a picture of the layout of the house first?" The fat middle-aged director entered the house to look at Han Jue's high-end apartment and made a request to Han Jue.

"Feel free." Han Jue left them in the living room and went to the kitchen to pour them tea.

Han Jue has tea at home. Originally, there was none, but because he liked to drink tea and boil the script in his previous life, he went to buy some tea and went home after getting the notice fee of 'Spit Show'.

The reason why Guan Yi drinks water every time he comes to Han Jue's house is just because Guan Yi only likes to drink pure water, not that Han Jue is stingy.

"Is there anything you can't shoot?" The director looked around and asked Han Jue.

"Hmm... No, you can shoot." Han Jue said lazily.

Guan Yi was already on the side, along with the staff.

Hearing Han Jue's words did not stop him.

He checked all the rooms and there was nothing he couldn't shoot.

In fact, in the past, the study could not be filmed, there was not a single book, and it was a joke to broadcast it.

Han Jue's etiquette will not be a problem when he is in a bad mood.

He handed a cup of tea to each staff member, and as for the staff at work, Han Jue did not bother and put the tea aside.

After all the rooms were filmed, the next session required Han Jue to sit on the sofa and conduct some simple interviews.

At this time, it was almost noon, bright light spilled in through the window, and the layout with excellent lighting made the whole environment much more brilliant, so that all Han Jue's emotions were amplified on that handsome face.

In the camera footage, a prodigal son who seems to have been wandering outside for many years appears, giving up his frivolity, and finally returning home tired.

Han Jue did not hide his indifference, and he did not care about the dissatisfaction shown by individual staff.

He even exposed the darkness of his character to his face, contemptuous, mean, aggressive.

In the director's opinion, this presents a frank and straightforward cuteness.

Sense of picture, this is the sense of picture.