Return to Your New Home

The suitcase turned out of the apartment was very large, the kind that Han Jue could often see in the airport photos of stars on the Internet in his previous life.

The quality is also very good, so as not to make a noisy sound when dragged all the way on the road.

The only drawback was that the volume was a little bigger, and Han Jue had been thinking about what to stuff into it for a long time.

Since the director said to be real, in order to make the new home more lifelike, Han Jue finally stuffed books and dumbbells into the suitcase.

When Han Jue dragged his suitcase downstairs to the new home, the people from the program group were already waiting there.

It looks like the camera is already installed.

The staff gathered in twos and threes, already smoking and chatting.

His demeanor was relaxed, without the low pressure of the black clouds during the previous recordings.

When the staff of the program group saw Han Jue coming, they smiled at Han Jue with a smile, and Quan Wei said hello.

This is a kind of worldliness, but it does not lose its simplicity.

Han Jue didn't know that these staff members were a little grateful to him at the moment.

Because they not only avoid unemployment, but also let them raise their salaries, the biggest contributor to the bonus is Han Jue, who was considered to be burdened by the show some time ago.

But this gratitude is that at most they express themselves through actions at work, and take care of them a little more when shooting, and they will not step forward to express it verbally.

Not to mention that due to the default industry level, they will not go to the artist to talk, but Han Jue's reputation has stopped them.

After all, Han Jue's public opinion on the Internet has reversed somewhat, but the wind comments when working in the industry have not been reversed.

Looking at a person's true professional attitude and character, they know best.

They have communication groups, so smiling at Han Jue is already very risky.

Fortunately, Han Jue was not sensitive enough to think that other people's laughter at him was malicious.

He just felt a little strange, but he didn't feel malice from it, so he put aside his doubts and nodded in return.

Han Jue has not paid too much attention to the Internet, and this retro habit makes him not know the changes in some things.

The explosion of the "Let's Fall in Love" program has exceeded the expectations of all industry outsiders.

This show, which had been tepid before the revision, finally got rid of the daddy who didn't love his mother on the TV station, and was on the verge of cutting off the tail of the disbanded crane.

Now they can be described as rising stars in the industry, after the main creators were commended, Taili even increased the budget very boldly, and frankly said that it was maintained well, and the whole crew at the end of the year was indispensable for bonuses.

After hearing the assurance, the program team was excited from top to bottom, so the atmosphere changed the atmosphere of the backwater and the battle and became joyful.

In fact, from the night after Han Jue finished his solo show in the last episode, the number of artists who called the program group to make an appointment for a replacement increased sharply.