Blood, Love

In the recording studio, Xia Yuan was sitting next to Zhang Yiman at the moment, and the two were chatting about something.

Seeing that Han Jue had returned, Xia Yuan asked, "It's quite heavy, are you okay?"

Han Jue shook his head and replied casually; "It's nothing, it's a good thing."

"Then congratulations." Xia Yuan said perfunctorily.

"There is no need to specifically congratulate you, it's just that you're out of love, and you're slightly happy."

The corners of Han Jue's mouth were slightly raised, and he waved his hand very deliberately.

Xia Yuan saw that Han Jue was still joking, it seems that something particularly bad should not have happened.

So, he also jokingly shot back; "Shut up, people are not worthy of falling in love after the age of twenty-five, they can only say break up."

Zhang Yiman turned his head left and right, watching them chat like watching TV.

Just now, she was chatting with Xia Yuan about Han Jue.

Zhang Yiman was a little concerned about the topic of lost love that Han Jue just said, but the two people in front of him were chatting eagerly, but they didn't plan to expand to talk about why they fell out of love, how they fell out of love, and who the object was.

You Xia Yuan is still a reporter, even this kind of thing is not asked!

Zhang Yiman couldn't interject, so he was a little anxious.Finally, at a pause, Zhang Yiman raised his hand and said loudly.

"Uncle, we haven't finished talking about what we just did." Han Jue stopped chatting joyfully with Xia Yuan.

Or is it important to get down to business, this is a matter of life and death (banknotes).

He said to Zhang Yiman; "It's fine on my side, but seriously, you should go back and ask the opinion of your company leader or your team first."

"Okay." Zhang Yiman agreed.

But I thought to myself, even if I add my own money, I have to let my uncle write an album of songs for him.

"Then uncle, you first prepare the song of the breakout competition!" Han Jue nodded, and then lowered his head thoughtfully.

For Han Jue's sudden distraction, Zhang Yiman and Xia Yuan looked at each other, and were about to wake up Han Jue, Han Jue suddenly snapped his fingers and said, "There you have it!"

Zhang Yiman vaguely guessed something and looked at Han Jue expectantly with big eyes.

Sure enough, Han Jue smiled and said to Zhang Yiman; "Thanks to that call just now, I have a little idea of the song you played in the gym competition."

"Really? Yes!" Zhang Yiman said in surprise.

For Han Jue's divine skill in writing songs on the spot, she is looking forward to it.

Since the last time Han Jue wrote "Flammable and Explosive" on the spot, Zhang Yiman believes that the songs written by Han Jue on the spot are more wonderful than the prepared songs.

Xia Yuan was also a little surprised, listening to the meaning, he could see the scene of Han Jue's creation.

The Internet is full of conspiracy theories about Han Jue's creations, which she has seen, but she does not jump to conclusions until the evidence comes out.

"Is it a story about a broken love?" Xia Yuan asked with interest.

"No, it's a story about a breakup." Han Jue smiled, and then took out a pen and paper.