Making a Song

On the screen, Han Jue is wearing a washed denim jacket, inside is a pure white T-shirt, and the parted hairstyle shows his forehead, looking clean and fresh.

But he faced the camera, dignified but his eyes were always lazy, although he straightened his waist, the whole person felt very relaxed, and he calmly did not look like a topic figure in the whirlpool of public opinion.

Is it so much that much change just a few months before a person is seen?

Weng Nanxi looked at the familiar face stunned, and there was a strangeness in her heart that she did not want to admit it.

Program group subtitles: [When you saw these things, what was your feeling?]

Han Jue faced the problem of the program group, thought for a while, and pouted: "In general, it is still absurd, it is too sudden. I think most things in the world can be solved in two sentences, that is, 'about your' and 'about my'. And the reaction of some netizens also fascinated me, their threshold for mental orgasm is too low."

Then there was a noticeable clip trace.

Most of them cut out some of Han Jue's subsequent words.

The program team also did not ask Han Jue's 'suddenness' in his words, whether it was sudden from betrayal or sudden from dirty water, and the conversation did not continue on TV.

After all, this is not an interview show, it is a love reality show.

Or chatted, but it was cut.

Program group subtitles: [Has Teacher Zhang contacted you in private?]

Han Jue smiled at the camera, this kind of laughter did not have the ambiguous and pink atmosphere that the program team wanted.

But Han Jue obviously made the audience feel his heart softened, Han Jue said.

"Yes. Teacher Zhang is very kind-hearted, she called and cared about me as soon as possible, to be honest, I met her not long ago, originally she only sent a text message to say hello, but she called me. I am a very taboo person, but I can feel her sincerity from her, which is very rare in the circle, and after such a thing happened to me, it is even more valuable. Perhaps, this is her unique charm. So when I planned to make a response later, I also asked her for help as soon as possible."

This sentence was written by Han Jue from the bottom of his heart.

In connection with the public opinion environment in which he is now shouted and beaten by everyone on the Internet, this slightly exclamated sentence made the audience agree.

Zhang Yiman's sincerity and concern are particularly rare in the big dye tank-like entertainment industry.

Then it was again a large amount of flour like cutting leeks.

Letting Weng Nanxi look at Han Jue on the screen, there were a thousand doubts in her heart, and at this moment, her face was only calm, making people unable to guess what she was thinking.

This made some people who secretly followed her very bored.

She turned her head and looked at Li Zebin, who was looking at her, and said.

"You asked me if the diary was still in my hands at that time."

At the beginning, Han Jue's diary was put at home by Weng Nanxi and was seen by a female friend of the club who used to visit the door, so the next day the entire club except Han Jue knew.

They hid from Han Jue and asked Weng Nanxi to take the diary over for everyone to look at together.

Weng Nanxi took the diary to share in order to integrate into this circle faster.