Wednesday Late Show (Part I - IV)

The main reason why most people classify 'mean' as a derogatory term is because truth is often difficult to pick up Accept.

'Mean' or [poisonous tongue] is not the same as "mouth owed".

The former hits the nail on the head, passing through layers of defense and sealing the throat with a sword, which is a dimensionality reduction attack of insight and intelligence, and the person who is said often feels that the weakness in his heart is invisible, and it is easy to become angry.

The latter is a kind of grandstanding, and then actively exposes the lack of intelligence, attracting fists and feet.

After spending a long time with friends with [mean] attributes, you can get pleasure and progress from the masochistic "recognize yourself" again and again.

As a side effect, the M property has a certain probability of being developed.

If you haven't seen a [mean] person, it means that you don't deserve his mouth a little.

Koike Studio, because of the existence of Xiao Xia, the psychological quality of most employees has risen to a higher level, in the face of Internet online violence can be pampered and not shocked, if there is a period of time not complained by Xiao Xia, it is uncomfortable, feel that the experience has not come in.

In their opinion, there are two kinds of interesting people, one is snarky and dead, and the other is erratic and unpredictable, difficult to figure out.

Han Jue is mean.

This was a consensus reached when Koike first met Han Jue through "Spit Show".

So Xiaochi and the others followed Han Jue's dynamics closely and bet on Han Jue.

And those performances behind Han Jue made him seem interesting enough, and did not disappoint Xiaochi and the others, fortunately it was not a flash in the pan.

So, Koike and others were embraced as fans of Han Jue's fan group.

Now they, the fans, have not even received such a big movement from the idol.

Not Sakura Country, not Han Gao Country, not White Bear Country...

That's going to the United States.

"What's the situation?!" Qianqian was shocked.

In her impression, the United States is poor and vicious, there are many people, everyone wears a cowboy hat, shoes with spikes on the heel, rides on horses when transporting, and takes a revolver to burst people out without saying a word.

It's savage.

What did Han Jue do to flee to the United States to seek a living?!

"Take a quick look, let's see what Han Jue did when he ran to the United States." Xiao Xia, as Han Jue's iron fan, pinched Xiao Chi's shoulders with a pale face, shaking and shaking, and his tone was very urgent.

Xiaochi was shaken by Xiao Xia, and he couldn't even see the screen clearly.

Everyone shouted calm down, calm down, and then controlled Xiao Xia with seven hands and eight feet.

It's like controlling a victim's family member who is about to lose control of his emotions at the scene of a crime.

Koike took a deep breath, and the mouse trembled and opened the connection.

It is translated from Chinese. [Internationally famous singer Han Jue, guest on "Wednesday Late Night Show"!]

[Recently, the American version of "Singer" - "I'm A Singer" program group announced the list of first singers, which caused a lot of heated discussion. Especially for the singer from Huaxia - Han Jue, the United States is curious about the whole country. Han Jue debuted from Huaxia as an idol singer, and he became extremely popular, but he quickly faded. However, he did not defeat him for five years, and after diving into it, he became popular again. Not only did he create many popular Chinese songs, but he also surprisingly involved the creation of English songs. His "Shape Of You" and "Beautiful" have become popular in the United States. Today, he will be a guest on "Wednesday Late Night Show", let's get closer to this singer from Huaxia! Video Connection...]