The so-called flirtatious girl

[@Han Jue is really a talk show genius! Circle powder circle powder!]

[@When I was watching, I was so excited that I took off my clothes.]

[@Decisively pay attention to Han Jue!]

[@Am I the only one who thinks he is so rude?]

Word of mouth about Han Jue's performance is constantly fermenting, and the controversy is also expanding.

Guan Yi looked at the praise and heated discussion on the Internet and was very satisfied.

At the beginning, I also thought that Han Jue's performance was good, but I didn't expect it to be so good, which was a surprise to Guan Yi.

Guan Yi is not Guanyin, let alone a Buddha.

At that time, the idea of grabbing Han Jue came up with a movement in his mind, not to send a kind heart to cross Han Jue, but to think that Han Jue still had something hidden on him, and it would be a pity to let it go.

If he can control Han Jue, this will be a big opportunity for him, and it will open a good start to his career as an agent in the entertainment industry.

'Even Han Jue is controlled, he can get back to life, this agent is really powerful.'

Probably the circle will praise him like this.

At that time, at the risk of being pulled into the gutter by Han Jue and getting covered in mud and rolling more and more, he bypassed the company's decision-making and secretly kept in touch with Han Jue, more It is to find a relationship for Han Jue to pull resources, it can be said that it is a considerable gamble.

Now looking at the topic that Han Jue triggered on the Internet, Guan Yi's floating heart stabilized a little, and he was firmer in his decision.

It's just that the more Guan Yi reads these praises, the more he feels that the previous compromise with Han Jue is too angry.

The two reached a consensus that day to truly work together.

Then Han Jue showed sincerity and said that he would cooperate well with the itinerary arranged by the agent.

Correspondingly, when Han Jue said that he would try a rap competition, Guan Yi was worried that if he refused this time, Han Jue would not cooperate non-violently in the next arrangement, so he could only compromise.

Now it has obviously opened a breakthrough in the comedy industry, but it cannot consolidate the market in this regard, and can only watch the opportunity slip away.

'I am still too young, and my means are not hard enough.'

Guan Yi thought to himself.

After Guan Yi found a good rap teacher for Han Jue before, he asked Han Jue whether it was smooth that night, and Han Jue was very excited on the phone, saying that the teacher gave him important guidance and he would study well.

Two days later, I called Han Jue again, and when Han Jue picked up the phone, the background sound was very noisy and noisy.

Han Jue said that he was in a bar, watching a rap competition, Guan Yi went with him, probably not until the day when he was brushed down by 'Huaxia Has Hip Hop', Han Jue will not be happy, if it can really compare with a result, it is not bad.

He thinks his compromise was a mistake but tells himself that after learning the lesson of this mistake, he now needs to find opportunities to make amends in his mistake.

So, I decided to call Han Jue's rap teacher at the moment, pay attention to Han Jue's learning, and see if there is still a chance to survive the first two rounds of 'Huaxia Has Hip Hop'.