This World

When Han Jue woke up, he found that it was only seven o'clock.

This bed was very comfortable to lie on, much more comfortable than Han Jue's bed in his previous life, but he wanted to continue to lie in bed but couldn't go back.

Just keep your eyes open and look at the ceiling.

"Baby! My dear!"

Han Jue just looked at the ceiling stunned, and then shouted like he was shouting at the people outside the door.

However, there was no movement outside the door, and Han Jue himself knew that there would be no crisp voice to respond to him.

Han Jue continued to be in a daze, and after a long time, he shouted again.

"Dabai? Great!"

In the same way, there will be no white samoyed, just because he heard his name, he came to his owner through most of the house, sticking out his tongue and expecting it with clear eyes.

Han Jue closed his eyes and took a hard breath, then sat up and lazily got out of bed.

Opened the curtains, it was still cool in the morning, took a good breath in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and unconsciously moved to get up.

Strangely, after Han Jue was active for a while, he actually felt that something in his body was about to try.

Not exercising is uncomfortable.

There is no doubt that the predecessor's body has historical problems that will give Han Jue such a strange feeling.

Although Han Jue exercised in his previous life, he did not say that developing good habits was just a means to maintain health, not an attitude to life.

Since you feel this way, go with the body and sweat.

So, Han Jue wore a wide shorts, shirtless, and came to the fitness room.

There is not much equipment in the fitness room, a treadmill, a dumbbell rack with dumbbells, a sandbag that dangles like a tumbler, and yoga mats rolled up and placed in the corner.

These things don't take up much space, except for the treadmill, which can be moved, so they are all stacked together.

There was a large empty space in the middle, with a whole glass embedded in the wall.

There is also a small speaker on the front.

Han Jue walked to the treadmill, put on the running shoes that were set aside, and started running.

After running for a while, I seemed to think of something, so I walked down, went to the stereo in front of the mirror to tinker, connected to the mobile phone, opened the playlist in the mobile phone, and started from scratch.

Han Jue believes that the playlist is a very private thing, and a person's taste and habits, and even his thoughts and life tendencies, can find the password from the playlist.

The first is a lyric song, more pop, female voice, listening to it feels that the gap with those musical works in the previous life is not too big.

The second and third songs down, the level is very average, the style is very similar.

When the fourth and fifth songs were finished, Han Jue didn't remember what he had heard.

The sixth song listened carefully, but I didn't feel anything.

Han Jue swore that this had nothing to do with the reason for running, but simply sang and did not scratch his ears.

It seems that the taste of the song picking in the previous life is not very good.