Stealing Heart (Part I & II)

"The last time I saw a piece of news, it was about an amusement park pendulum, and the seat belt was loosened in mid-air."

"And then?"

"And then of course that person died, and was thrown into the air at the highest point, so high!" Han Jue gestured a height with his hand.

"Yes, I haven't heard of it," Zhang Yiman felt strange, and then told Han Jue, "But it's definitely not [Tiangong] their family, their brand is the biggest and best in the world, and it has always been zero accidents. And..."Zhang Yiman said, raised his head and glanced at Han Jue, then the volume fluttered, and immediately lowered it. 

It's just that what I wanted to say later was forgotten all at once.

How can a person who originally wanted to pick up a grain of sesame suddenly get a watermelon, how can this make people unhappy.

Zhang Yiman was very happy.

Until now, she hadn't recovered from that hug just now. 

She just wanted to eat ice cream with her boyfriend, but unexpectedly received a warm hug from her boyfriend.

As soon as she looked at this Han Jue's face, she couldn't stop thinking back to what happened just now.

His face is red and his heart is racing.

She felt that the eyes of those fans around her suddenly became very lewd.

Zhang Yiman said half of the words, but Han Jue obviously did not care and did not continue to ask.

He is not in half of his state like Zhang Yiman, and his state at this time is that he is completely cleared.

Although he firmly agreed to the silly girl to ride the roller coaster, as the whistling of the roller coaster and the screams of the tourists above became louder and louder, Han Jue's few firmness was sharply consumed.

At this time, walking on the smooth bluestone road, Han Jue felt that the ground was soft. 

He was about to fall, and he couldn't walk in a straight line without relying on Zhang Yiman.

"Uncle, or else forget it? Let's go play something else." Zhang Yiman saw that Han Jue kept breathing deeply and cheering himself up, so he very understandingly proposed not to ride the roller coaster.

Anyway, she said before that she was going to ride the roller coaster, but it was just angry words. 

Her previous grievances were only because the fantasy about ice cream she thought about day and night could not be realized, and she was not so obsessed with the roller coaster.

But Han Jue didn't know ah, he just thought that he didn't go to the roller coaster, so he made the silly girl cry. 

As the old saying goes, the one who blows out is forced to finish with tears in his eyes.

"No need!" Han Jue gritted his teeth and refused.

I was very moved by Zhang Yiman's proposal, but after thinking about it, I decisively refused.

Just kidding, at this time, [Makamon] is entangled, he must save his decline in front of the camera and fully implement his ninja way of doing what he says, so as not to become a new generation of meme Internet celebrities.

"Really not used?" Zhang Yiman is still not at ease.

"Really!" Han Jue tried his best to make his steps more bold, but it was in vain.

When the two reached the bottom of the roller coaster, the tension reached its peak.

Han Jue and they took the membership package and went directly to the end waiting for the next shift.