The Otherworldly Version of the Spit Assembly (I - IV)

"Hello everyone, there is no threshold for complaining, you have to be bold enough if you went to show, welcome to 'Spit Show', I am the host Zhang Zikang."

The show is broadcast by Smile Hee Mineral Water and PIPO Mobile for their support. 

"As before, tonight all guests will compete for the trophy of the final Spit King, this trophy, presented by our main guest. Who is our guest of honor this time? She is the musician from Sakura Country - Lin Qian!"

There was a roaring cheer from the audience, and most of the fans couldn't wait to look at the passage.

"Although this person has been popular in the Asian League countries in recent years, let's review her development process, please see the VCR."

Images begin to appear on the screen, accompanied by narration scenes.

The audience and guests also watched seriously with the VCR.

Only Han Jue had no thoughts.

If he was originally just an ordinary street entertainer, then people would no longer remember Han Jue after a while.

Then he will re-enter the screenwriting industry he loves, or be a writer, live by words, and then become an Internet celebrity, write paragraphs, as long as his career can support his otaku big plan, then it is not bad to die in the other world.

If you don't cross over, you have to be rich and noble, live magnificently, life is hard-won, and if you can live, you have earned.

Han Jue thought so.

However, if as an artist, your reputation is unclean and you are name-called, then it is very difficult to engage in the work of your previous life, and you will be whipped one day.

All the works after that were inherently disgusted by everyone.

In the comments I saw on Weite before, it seems that the predecessor of this star road is toxic.

Otaku life must be strategically replanned.

Han Jue was still in deep thought, but the VCR had already been played, and the warm cheers woke Han Jue up.

A young girl with short hair and a black dress walked out of the aisle and humbly bowed to the audience, staff and guests.

She is generous in words and deeds, not tall but has his own aura, but speaks softly.

"Hello everyone, I'm Lin Qian, please take care of me."

"Lin Qian, hello, after you sit in the seat of the main guest, you can no longer speak, you can only speak when it is your turn to fight back at the end. Next, I invite the first guest."

The guest seats on Han Jue's side are divided into two rows, and Han Jue is in the back row, and the height is relatively high.

Facing the main guest named Lin Qian, Han Jue looked carefully and felt the other party's move the demeanor has a bit of a Japanese flavor, but the words spoken are Chinese, so it is strange.

Of course, Han Jue would be strange, if he heard the strange statement 'Sakura Country' in the previous introduction, he would probably know.

Lin Qian, on the other hand, sat upright, squinting his big eyes slightly, waiting to complain with great interest.

The first to open is a young man, tall, with a flowing smile, very loose dress, very casual manners, and a very murderous hairstyle.

Maybe the aesthetics of this world are too inclusive, and Killing Matt is still active.