"Shape of You"

From a few sporadic 'Encore' sounds to the final convergence into a neat and imposing 'Encore Encore', the enthusiasm of the audience in the audience made Han Jue feel a little caught off guard.

Han Jue was a little booed in his heart, looking at the audience's expression of 'If you dare to leave, we dare to tear you', he was also a little dazed.

Customers on the dance floor while waving and shouting 'Encore' with his arm is as enthusiastic as a slogan shouted by a pin company.

Customers in their seats smashed the table with wine glasses, stomped on the floor with their feet, and shouted with their mouths.

Especially not afraid of big things.

The bustle of the bar aroused the curiosity of the customers queuing outside, but if no one came out, they could not enter.

In the eyes of the security guards, they could only suppress their curiosity and pray that it would be their turn to enter soon.

The bar was as loud as an American student strike.

Han Jue didn't know if this situation was the norm in the bar, or if the customers politely shouted twice to encourage them, so that the musicians who were passionate about their dreams would continue to eat and play music until they starved to death.

Han Jue justifiably rationalized this sudden enthusiasm with conspiracy theories, so he shrugged his shoulders, smiled at the people in the audience, and was ready to step down and leave.

As soon as he took two steps, the slogans of the audience were chaotic.

They shouted 'NO!' , 'Han!', terrified and tried to keep Han Jue.

Just when Han Jue, who was unmoved, was about to walk off the stage, the manager of the bar ran up, pulled Han Jue, and took Han Jue to the corner of the stage.

"What's wrong?" Han Jue wondered.

"Mr. Han, can you sing another song?" The manager pleaded, sweating profusely.

Han Jue reluctantly refused; "No, I only have the accompaniment of this song."

"Is there really none? We'll make up the appearance fee, double! Just sing it again, even if you sing it again."

The manager looked at the restless audience in the audience and continued to ask Han Jue.

To be honest, the manager did not expect that the boss just added a Chinese singer and said that he wanted to sing English songs.

Originally, the manager thought that the boss meant to let him spend some money to send people away, so he planned to let this Chinese person sing something casually, but he didn't expect the other party to be so real, singing a complex English song firmly, so good that the audience shouted 'Encore? Come on! This is a bar, not a concert!'

But the manager looked at the emotional audience, and he had the gesture of leaving directly without listening to the second song.

The manager was also full of pain.

Han Jue said; "Double the appearance fee? But I'm busy..."

The manager sighed, not knowing if Alex could handle the rest of the atmosphere later.

Han Jue said; "... Gotta adds money."

The manager raised it again in one breath.

The manager gestured and said with great joy.

"OK, Okay!"

"Do you have a guitar here?" Han Jue asked.

"Yes, yes, yes." The manager nods.