Good news for you

Xia Yuan continued to ask; "After you wake up, it can be said that you have started again. Your career, netizens on the Internet think that your exit from the entertainment industry is quite good, why do you want to come back?"

Han Jue; "To quote a teacher I like, in his work - gardenias are thick and big, and they are so fragrant that they can't be dusted, so they don't take it for the gentle people, thinking that their character is not high. Gardenia said; Fuck you, I just want to be so fragrant, fragrant and happy, you are fucking care!"

"Kind of interesting." Xia Yuan smiled a little; "I saw that so many people scolded you some time ago, and you didn't scold back like before, just now I thought that after you woke up, I didn't like to scold people, but I found that I thought too much. What do you think about this kind of online violence against you?"

Han Jue pondered for a moment, shook his head and said, "I don't have any opinions, in fact, it's good to be scolded by them. A fool call me a fool, this is my happiness, I don't want to be led by a fool as a kind. These people basically know humility and courtesy in life. However, once across the screen, a generation of Internet users, the level of benevolence, righteousness, and wisdom regressed comprehensively. I analyzed it, and the root cause was that I couldn't fight between the mobile phone and the computer screen."

Xia Yuan smiled and said, "This statement is interesting. Your awakening is great enlightenment, outlook on life, values, and even ways of thinking have changed."

Han Jue spoke, "I have a question."

Xia Yuan raised his eyebrows.

This is the anti-customer question, the reporter came.

"Why did you interview me differently than you interviewed the artist that day." Han Jue asked.

He was really curious, he was ready to be stunned by Xia Yuan for a while, but he didn't expect Xia Yuan to be unexpectedly gentle in the interview.

After Xia Yuan heard this question, he knew who Han Jue had asked.

Because he happened to meet Han Jue that day, otherwise Xia Yuan couldn't remember who that 'artist' was.

"You think I'm being too gentle with you, don't you?" Xia Yuan picked up the teacup, his gaze lowered, and he looked very harmless, "In my opinion, the purpose of the interview is to give the other party safety and comfort, so that he can show himself and provide some nourishing content, rather than forcing the other party into a corner to show his cleverness. She had no content inside, and because it was a mandatory interview task, I was not very patient that day. You are not quite the same as her, so this kind of interview is my normal interview state."

"Okay." Han Jue nodded.

"Do you have a trip next?" Xia Yuan asked.

"Yes, I'm going to Aidu to record songs later, you ask this, because today's interview is over?"

So fast?

Han Jue was surprised.

Xia Yuan drank the tea, wiped the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand, and said, "Don't think too much, I plan to follow you for a personal interview today." Han Jue pouted.

It was almost noon when that time, Han Jue went into the room to change his clothes and went out to Aidu.

Xia Yuan followed around, asking a few questions casually from time to time, most of the questions were very relaxed, like small talk more like interviews.

Because the distance was not too far, Han Jue walked over.

A lot of bits and pieces along the way.

Han Jue found that the difference between Xia Yuan in the interview and Xia Yuan in the non-interview was really too big!