A Small Gift

The cameraman shouted to start, and he was also sure that he made a sound, and that the sound was not faint.

But the two people in front of him still sat on the sofa in different places, and there was no change.

Han Jue collapsed on the sofa, rotting into a mess of mud, and when he heard the sound of shouting starting, he just put himself a little more comfortable.

Although he gets enough sleep every day, what is particularly amazing is that he is not comfortable without lying down as long as he touches the sofa.

And Zhang Yiman is still pondering in her little head, when will she decide for herself who she wants to invite to make an album for her.

Both of them were stunned saw the cameraman's prompt.

"What's going on?" The director shouted in the headphones.

"I don't know... I shout again."

The cameraman whispered.

"Be louder." The director said.

"Two teachers..."

"Good! So, decided!" Zhang Yiman suddenly shouted, startling everyone.

After shouting, Zhang Yiman looked around and saw that there was no one else except the cameraman and Han Jue.

She looked seriously at the cameraman's lens and asked.

"Have you started?"The cameraman pursed his lips, resisted the desire to speak, and nodded.

"Good!" Zhang Yiman clapped his hands and shouted loudly again.

Like a flat thunder.

"Uncle, the show has started, hurry up." Zhang Yiman suddenly became energetic, and she shook Han Jue hard.

She just figured it out, to have autonomy over her album earlier, to increase her popularity more, then she has to work hard from now on!

The idea is naïve, but full of enthusiasm and action.

Han Jue was so shaken by Zhang Yiman that he couldn't stand it, so he could only sit up.

Zhang Yiman looked at Han Jue with blazing eyes and did not speak.

"Did the director tell you what to do next?" Han Jue asked Zhang Yiman.

Zhang Yiman shook his head blankly.

Han Jue was like a bone that had been sucked away at once, and he collapsed on the sofa again, and whispered.

"Then let's rest, home is a place to rest." After speaking, he closed his eyes.

However, after the baptism of various variety shows in the recent period, Zhang Yiman is not as easy to fool as before.

Lying on the sofa must not bring the slightest increase in her popularity!

Zhang Yiman stood up and went to carry her small brown suitcase.

Go to Han Jue and lay the suitcase flat.

She sat cross-legged on the floor, opened her suitcase and looked back and smiled and said.

"Uncle, I have prepared a gift for you." Han Jue turned over like a salted fish, lying on his side to look at Zhang Yiman, who was close at hand.

His eyes were half-open and half-closed, and he answered vaguely.

Han Jue thought that Zhang Yiman would bring him a snack, so it was very inappropriate.