When a Floating White

The amusement park in the magic capital is built in the suburbs, and the land area and greenery are naturally not stingy.

From the new home, it is also close.

People born in the south cannot experience the scene in Chinese textbooks such as "when winter comes, the trees become bare".

The color of the playground plants is still bright, the red of the red, the green of the green.

The whole playground seems to be hidden in a botanical garden, and the scenery is very postcard.

Even if you haven't entered the amusement park, the green outside is like blocking out winter.

Han Jue slowly drove the car, looking for a parking space in the open-air parking lot outside the amusement park.

The predecessor had a driver's license, and Han Jue didn't have to worry about the driver's license.

The car is an advertised sponsored car for the show.

The car operation in this world is the same as the car in the previous life, so it is not difficult for Han Jue to drive.

But Han Jue's legs trembled from time to time, and as soon as he shook, Han Jue pretended to have cold hands, and rubbed his thighs twice.

Along the way, the closer he got to the amusement park, the more difficult it was for Han Jue to breathe, and he spoke several times, all said unfavorable.

It's nervous.

Since he was a child, Han Jue has not been afraid of school, not afraid of hospitals, but only amusement parks.

Fear of heights is one thing, and the other reason is like "Death is Coming 3".

In Han Jue's eyes, the amusement park is too dangerous, there are simply too many ways to die, and these ways to die are very bad.

Looking at the tall Ferris wheel, the roller coaster with bizarre tracks and dangerous angles, Han Jue listened to the screams of tourists, and his blood accelerated.

Han Jue originally thought that in such a cold winter, where would there be people running to the playground to play.

Playing a roller coaster jumping machine or something, the cold wind hit the face, isn't that the same as a knife scraping on the face.

Only fools go to play.

Zhang Yiman is a fool.

Han Jue hoped that the depressed scene of the amusement park would reduce Zhang Yiman's interest by half, and then the cold wind would freeze her little face red, so that she could discourage the other half.

Finally, it is estimated that you can go back to the field and walk a few steps, play with a throwing sandbag, nesting doll, and you can go back.

It's a pity that between reality and beauty, there is always an ancient hostility.

Amusement parks are not your average bustle.

The closer you get to the playground, the slower the passage becomes.

Now Han Jue slowly moved the car, looking for a parking space.

After several hesitations and struggles, Han Jue finally couldn't resist turning down the music in the car and doing the final ideological work for Zhang Yiman, or in other words, the final death throes.

"Teacher Zhang, let's go to the movies. You see, even though there is the sun now, it's still very cold outside. Who comes to the playground in winter?" Han Jue's tone revealed incomprehension, trying to make Zhang Yiman restrain from the cliff.