A Familiar Taste

"If you really like it, then remember to buy a record and listen to it. Buying a few more as a gift is also a good deal."

Han Jue seriously helped Zhang Yiman to promote it, and incidentally sold himself and boasted.

"Buy it on the online platform too, and then buy it for all your friends and send it away. Listening to paid music on the Internet can be paid for by friends. And that record player of yours! Buy a vinyl record too, and not listening to vinyl would be a waste of that record player."

"Oh, jealous, jealous. I'll just joke with you and be polite, why do you still take it seriously." Xia Yuan lowered his head and wrote something on the book, not looking at Han Jue.

Although she did plan to spend money to buy songs to listen to, she couldn't stand Han Jue's sales pitch that was tighter than the gym flyers on the street.

After hearing Xia Yuan's counterattack, Han Jue said with a serious expression; "There is an old saying that says well, all jokes are actually a little serious."

"Where did you hear this old saying?" Xia Yuan thought sideways and asked.

"Penguin Space." Xia Yuan heard the pen pound on the paper, and he was almost about to return to his usual state of poisonous tongue.

But the voice recorder was not turned off, she held back.

The gaze looked away helplessly.

His eyes swept, but he saw Zhang Yiman in the corner rubbing his eyes with his head down.

Xia Yuan silently pointed to Zhang Yiman, and Han Jue also looked over.

"Why are you crying? Is this song so moving?" Han Jue said a little surprised after seeing it.

"You may come across a good song and want to see if you are dreaming." Xia Yuan said.

Han Jue pouted and said, "I don't understand why you guys pinch your legs and rub your eyes when something good happens, what if you really wake up?"

Xia Yuan took a deep breath, pressed the 'Pause' on the voice recorder, carefully looked at Zhang Yiman's back, and said.

"Would you be happier if I said she was scared to tears by your dark vengeance in your lyrics?" Han Jue silently nosed.

He looked at Zhang Yiman's back and leaned over without nosy.

In case the silly girl is really crying her nose, and she obviously doesn't want to be seen crying her nose, she will be embarrassed to be seen by Han Jue.

And if the silly girl was not crying at all, and she leaned over with a kind face, Han Jue would also be embarrassed, because Xia Yuan would definitely laugh at him fiercely.

Xia Yuan and Han Jue continued to interview some musical issues.

After a while, Zhang Yiman returned with the manuscript.

Normal demeanor, normal eye circles.

Zhang Yiman held the manuscript and sat sideways opposite Han Jue and looked in the recording studio that was being used, he gently stomped on the ground with his feet in the air, and said anxiously.

"Oh, I really want to record this song quickly."

"Didn't you show your company first?" Han Jue said helplessly.

Although he is confident in this song, whether this song meets the positioning of silly girls depends on the team behind silly girls to decide.

"Okay, it's our turn to get on with the work." Han Jue saw that the accompaniment of the second song had been recorded.