Athlete

There are many people in the amusement park, including adults, the elderly, and some children who do not read, and even many foreign tourists who come to admire them.

Fortunately, the venue is large enough that people can see the back of people's heads at a glance.

There are daily events at the amusement park.

They even have a fixed performance team, and the large stage moves slowly down the road, where performers perform, interact with visitors, and throw small gifts.

There are also staff wearing thick doll clothes and role-playing tourists.

Amusement park is not just a paradise for the little ones, it is a paradise for those with a childlike heart.

The amusement park is lively and makes people feel happy as soon as they come in.

In winter, it can make everyone who wants to shrink into a turtle hot and enjoy it.

On this day, the happiest in the entire amusement park, of course, are the fans who have seen Zhang Yiman.

Zhang Yiman and Han Jue were holding hands, and the two had just entered the gate of the amusement park, and not long after walking, they were discovered by fans, mainly Zhang Yiman's fans.

Those little girls and little ones.

The guys were far away, taking pictures with their mobile phones, crying, shouting, and booing.

Han Jue pretended not to hear those voices, when he was an artificial intelligence, an artificial human, occasionally glanced at it and quickly left.

Zhang Yiman listened to the coaxing, his face became more and more red, and he was red in the cold wind.

Slow down, walk side by side with Han Jue next to Han Jue, gently next to Han Jue's arm, sideways to the fans and giggle, show off, happy like a child who stole candy, and quietly gesture scissorhands at angles that Han Jue can't see.

Fans twisted and howled.

What's better is that fans saw [Workplace Couple] handing out candy on the spot, and although tears were about to fall out of their eyes, they never disturbed the recording of the show.

The staff accompanying the program group breathed a sigh of relief, so they didn't have to be too nervous to be shocked by fans.

Han Jue and Zhang Yiman were in the tail line of fans, walking in one direction.

Although I have accidentally bumped into a deer before, interacting like a couple in front of so many people feels different from being in front of the camera.

"What are we going to play first?" Zhang Yiman's sticky voice sounded in the lively crowd.

Her voice came from the periphery of Han Jue's consciousness, like lines from black-and-white films of the French New Wave period.

"I don't know. Bumper cars, carousels, haunted houses, shots..." Han Jue and Zhang Yiman walked side by side, arms touching each other from time to time, as if they touched each other's stoves, and their hearts burned.

Hearing Zhang Yiman's question, even though Han Jue was in a very absent state because he was in an amusement park, he still did not lose his mind, and tried to talk about those play items that were not so easy to die.

The ticket given by the program group is a member package, there is no queue, and I don't know if it is soft and wide.

But this means that there are a lot of items that can be played if you want to play.