The Day Before the Contract End

People move living trees and move death.

Moving can make Han Jue have a sense of ritual of 'life opens in a different way', so Han Jue has long been busy with moving matters.

After leaving [Eleventh Street], Han Jue struggled countless times in the following days whether to give up the things he brought with him from his old residence.

Until Han Jue began to sort out the place where he had lived for almost five months, he still didn't decide get down.

This day is the last day of the contract period.

The sun is just right, and the trajectory of the clouds floating is also good.

Most of the time, a person does not notice the coming of important moments in life, and when looking back, people realize that those moments were so important.

Han Jue did not regard this day as a particularly important day.

He thinks that at best, salted fish in one place is replaced by salted fish in another place.

And don't worry about a stranger suddenly coming to him to disturb him.

Although the people of Sands Entertainment have not yet notified Han Jue, Han Jue does not want to be found to drive him out, so he began to prepare to move two days in advance.

Even if it is a high-end apartment, a family occupies a floor, and there is no need to grab the elevator, but Han Jue still has no nostalgia for this residence.

It's one thing that this place doesn't meet his aesthetic standards everywhere, and Han Jue feels like staying in a hotel.

That is, there is no human taste, no breath of life.

I don't know if it was renovated by Sands Entertainment or the predecessor's own choice.

The house is renovated large and magnificent, with a mix of various styles of messy furniture, full of absurd comics.

At the same time, it is full of ambition, and can be called an aesthetic nouveau riche - want to come a little of everything.

Han Jue was really not used to living.

He also didn't think about changing this environment but giving him such a lot of room to play, to be honest, he couldn't arrange it.

In the end, you can only buy books, buy a lot of books.

In order to use the book gas to reduce the cheapness brought by the combined efforts of decoration and chaotic furniture, the books that can be found everywhere show that Han Jue has done his best.

Han Jue was already looking forward to living in a new residence on [Eleventh Street].

Although it was more than a little smaller than this high-end apartment, there was no doubt that a smaller space could bring Han Jue a sense of security.

Han Jue really wanted to apologize to this vast space for his little family spirit.

But after today, no matter who will live in this place after that, it is none of Han Jue's business.

After Han Jue piled up all the things to be moved in the living room, he was ready to go out and go downstairs to eat his last lunch here.

His biggest pity is that he didn't eat and wear this street.

Han Jue looked at the bustling street, through the mask, and sighed faintly.

Han Jue most of the time eats alone, alone, extremely pitiful.

But Han Jue never took it seriously, and for several months in a row, he asked him to eat with people, and he still felt unaccustomed to it.

Earlier, when Han Jue's identity had not yet been debunked, the dress was not eye-catching, but it was eye-catching, at most attracting many girls to come forward to talk, and he had not brought any trouble to others.