Cheating

[According to the information currently available on the Internet, it seems that you have never published rock works before, right?]

[Yes.]

[So what is the consideration for choosing rock this time?] 

[I want to express something.] 

[It's a little unexpected, because you have a famous song in the United States - "Shape Of You", the audience probably thinks that you will do soothing love songs, or pop songs, and now come out heavy metal rock, which makes people feel a little big, and your previous image is very different. Why choose it?]

[I chose the music of rage to mock everyone who sounds.] 

[Ah~ We also noticed that your lyrics are critical...] ​

When Han Jue came out of the interview room to take the coat that Xiao Zhou was holding, Kevin happened to come over from a distance. 

At this time, Kevin's face was full of smiles, presumably satisfied with the effect of today's recording, and he suddenly relieved a lot of pressure. 

Kevin found that Han Jue looked over, and the smile on his face became more and more exuberant, looking at how Han Jue looked and how satisfied. 

Just now, the program group conducted a random interview with the audience at the door of the TV station. 

When the audience was asked about 'the most impressive and performing' and 'the most surprising singer', 67% answered Han Jue or Han Jue's performance. 

Today's whole game came down, so Kevin had to sigh, when the program team negotiated with the cold-faced agent next to Han Jue before, Kevin was in charge and gave up a lot of benefits. 

Now it seems that the benefits given up are worth it. 

Whether it is the optimism of the staff and the enthusiastic feedback of the audience, as well as his intuitive feelings, it all proves that he made the right bet to bring Han Jue to the United States. 

Han Jue did not disappoint him.

"Han, congratulations on getting the first place." Kevin laughed into a harmonious ball, without the slightest sense of shame that the American show was taken first by the Chinese people, but felt normal.

"Thank you." Han Jue thanked with a smile, not too excited.

It is not difficult to win the championship of one issue, the difficult thing is that each issue is the champion.

Half an hour ago, Han Jue won the crown of the first issue of "I'm A Singer" amid the forced laughter and applause of a group of American singers.

Seth is second to last.

Since the announcement of the rankings until now, Han Jue has not seen Seth again...

On this side, Han Jue and Kevin chatted hotly, and Guan Yi and Xiao Zhou consciously stood on the side.

Guan Yi was thinking, spoiled and not shocked, but Xiao Zhou was very jumpy, young man.

"It's so cool! Don't give those American singers a good look, really think that next year can surpass Huaxia?" Xiao Zhou finally raised his eyebrows.

"It's just a normal operation." Guan Yi was calm from beginning to end.

"It seems that there is no problem in hanging the American music scene." Xiao Zhou swelled.

Guan Yi glanced at Xiao Zhou. Even Xiao Zhou said 'Hanging', and the rumors floating in the air don't know what it will be processed into.

"I'll ask the director if I can cut out the ones I shot in the morning. If you can cut it, you still have to cut it, otherwise it will be taken to the rhythm by someone with a heart, and it will become an open war. We're going to come here to mix and eat, because the smell of gunpowder is too much." Guan Yi stared at Kevin's movements.