The Beautiful City

The studio where Han Jue left was just one of the buildings in a large photography base, which was a famous film and television base in the magic capital circle.

Film, television, variety shows, to meet the recording needs of various company crews and TV stations.

Every day, many fans are squatting with their favorite stars, and there are many people with star dreams waiting for the opportunity to show their ambitions.

Where there are people, there are not only rivers and lakes, but also business.

There is such a large film and television production photography base, and I don't know how many people come and go every day, so a well-equipped commercial area has been formed on the side.

At the same time, because there are many artists in the past, a literary and artistic park was born.

The place is not small, and the artistic atmosphere is very heavy.

Han Jue walked in the art park.

It was one o'clock in the afternoon, when the sun was at its brightest, and there were still many people around.

Han Jue's stomach was very hungry, and he was anxious to find a place to eat first, planning to eat first, wandering around, I entered one of the first restaurants I saw.

In this world, the method of using the previous life to eat and look at the façade and the flow of people to judge how much to consume after eating is no longer useful.

In this world, an inconspicuous restaurant may consume twice as much as other restaurants, and people's senior chefs like to secretly open a small shop, and they like to spend money on ingredients, not on decoration, which makes Han Jue look at the decoration to judge what to do.

You can only pay obediently, delicious is really delicious.

So, Han Jue developed a habit of eating after eating, carefully reading the price, and then ordering, and couldn't order out of thin air depending on the name of the dish.

Although he doesn't want to lose his stomach, once he exceeds the prescribed food expenses, he may not eat well the next day.

The restaurant where Han Jue arrived was Vherry blossom Chinese cuisine, and there were many people, and Han Jue was taken to a window position by the waiter.

The sun was shining straight through, and Han Jue estimated that the seat had to be seventy or eighty degrees celsius.

The waiter girl looked at Han Jue with a smile and an expression of 'Yes, you are sitting here.'

Han Jue carefully tested whether the world was based on the principle of 'customer is God', so he asked,

"Can you change my position? Here, the sun shines."

The waiter still had a decent smile on his face and said,

"Eating lunch in a sunny place will increase happiness." 

What else could Han Jue do when he heard this except to smile.

Han Jue thinks that the old saying in his previous life is really good, and it can solve many problems - 'come and come'.

Han Jue sat down, wearing a heat-absorbing black shirt, so hot that he could only roll up the sleeve of his right hand.

Han Jue found that he really had to hurry up to cover the wound on his wrist so that he could put on his short sleeves early.

After Han Jue ordered the food, he ate the mustard, and tears flowed out.

The waiter who took Han Jue to sit saw Han Jue like this, thinking how much he had been wronged, and he felt a little entangled in his heart; such a handsome man, something very sad must have happened, and he still let him sit in the sun, is he too selfish.