A Love Letter

Han Jue did not expect Xia Yuan's uninvited arrival, and the roast was also according to his own taste.

No spicy, no spicy.

Although Han Jue had not known Xia Yuan for a short time, he generally understood each other's personalities.

So, he didn't bother to ask if he wanted to add new dishes to her.

Xia Yuan is one of his few friends in this world.

Han Jue didn't need to be polite to his friends.

Xia Yuan is not picky about meals, originally he came through the door, what to eat.

She wore a dark red turtleneck cardigan, sitting on the sofa and eating, with her legs up, and swimming gracefully.

"Aren't the other rooms rented out?"

When Xia Yuan walked downstairs, he found that only Han Jue's household had the lights on this floor.

This is also a sideways question about the recruitment of Jalens's film team.

When Han Jue heard this, he sighed and said, "No, I moved in and found out I was fooled. The Jalens guy rented the house to the team purely to facilitate his coming down for meetings at any time after work, to facilitate his squeezing of labor."

Han Jue took a bite of green vegetables and complained.

In this world, even making a movie is a man-hour.

The associations of various types of film work have always protected the rights and interests of filmmakers of all types of work, and stipulate how many hours of work are not allowed in a day.

Even overtime should not exceed how many hours.

If there is an unscrupulous crew who wants to rush to work illegally, the resentful employee can sue the producer.

The world's protection of the rights and interests of film practitioners really moved Han Jue, a young screenwriter who was forced in his previous life.

In the previous life, Han Jue, as the main creator, stayed in those crews, sometimes the scenes were relaxed, and when the shooting was not difficult, the director would rest and let the assistant director shoot instead of him.

As for other camera crews, when the task is not heavy, they can also rotate in groups and groups, but he, the small screenwriter, must be present all the time.

Just because of a cold on the shooting scene, which actor was stuck twice, spread his hands, and said 'This line is not good?', or the director was patting and patting, and suddenly his head was patted, saying that he wanted inspiration comes, let's change it, so to shoot this and that, Han Jue has to work hard to write new lines for them.

There are no human rights.

With a low salary, I don't know what to do.

It's good to be in this world.

Just when Han Jue was grateful to experience the feeling of being watched by a handful in Jalens's crew, Han Jue realized that he was still too naïve.

Since the day before yesterday after getting all the work on the film in addition to sound effects, music, and performing (pretending) in [New York Street], Jalens ran to Han Jue's room from time to time, and did not go to those [first-class] workers, just talked at length with Han Jue, saying that he knew the importance of soundtrack, what power he wanted the soundtrack to have beyond time, shocking the audience's heart, and then gave Han Jue a lot of records, saying that Han Jue should make music as good as these records.