Correct Star-Chasing Posture

The second question is asked:
[Hello, Han, after watching your show, the biggest feeling is that you talk very well, I am a very stupid person who talks very much, and I want to know how to be like you.]

This question is much more endearing, even a little academic.

Teacher Han is the least afraid of this.

"It seems that I am not the only one who thinks you have a strong mouth." Erin stuck out her tongue again and flicked wildly there, and Han Jue was very disgusted and shrunk back desperately.

It caused laughter from the audience.

Back to the question.

"My experience," Han Jue said after thinking for a while, "you don't really need to learn how to speak, as long as you know when to shut up. Speaking badly is a talent, and everyone should try not to learn from me as well."

Han Jue's self-deprecation provoked a low laugh.

"Han Jue, are you interested in being a host? Moderator is a legitimate profession that speaks badly." Erin laughed and joked,

"Okay, let's look at the last question, hopefully it's a little interesting."

The big screen shows the third question: [Do you think English songs are good or Chinese songs are good?]

This problem will be a bit tricky for ordinary Chinese singers who come to the United States to make money, and they can't be ignorant of conscience, but they come to make money, so they often need to talk about him left and right, pretending not to understand.

But for Han Jue, he could answer this question with confidence.

Han Jue's exclusive BGM seemed to sound in his mind, he pushed the non-existent glasses on his face, leaned back on the sofa with confidence, and said; "This question is meaningless to me, so to speak, the purpose of my visit to the United States is to make people stop asking such questions. Because as long as it is composed by me, whether it is a Chinese song or an English song, there are only two words in the evaluation - good. If you don't believe me then watch 'I am a Singer'!"

Han Jue finally remembered the purpose of coming to the talk show today, and cleverly found the point of publicity for the show and himself, which was not blunt at all!

After answering the three questions, the recording is about to end.

In the last standing ovation from the audience, Han Jue and Erin shook hands.

"It's a perfect recording, and I'm already looking forward to your next visit." Erin praised heartily.

She had a strong premonition that Han Jue's path was definitely more than that.

Han Jue thanked him; "Thank you, in addition, I invited you to this. Please take it seriously, if I want to come again next time, you are not allowed to refuse me."

"Hahahaha, don't you understand that this is a polite remark, but if you really come, I will definitely not refuse you."

"Hehe, I'm from Huaxia, and I don't understand politeness. Then I'll really come next time." Han Jue responded with a smile.

The audience watched Han Jue and Erin there muttering, I think this interview session is really a wonderful viewing experience, and I really can't bear to let Han Jue go.

Han Jue is gone, the audience can't leave yet, and then there is the music session...

After the projection played Han Jue's entire interview, the next step came to the music song session, however, after listening to Han Jue's music, who else can listen to the following songs without comparing their minds?