You're not a screenwriter

"Hey Jalens, what is the name of our movie... Modern invincibility... What detective? "

"Didn't I tell you? 'Modern Invincible Blood Detective Sneak Biography'!"

"What? Sneak Pass? Why did I hear it's called 'Modern Invincible Blood Detective Storm'?"

"... It doesn't matter!" Jalens didn't care about drinking the drink in his hand, straightened up from the sofa, waved his hand fiercely, and said angrily to Han Jue, "The name of the movie can be changed again, the important thing is the content! Content!"

Han Jue listened to Jalens's plea and sighed heavily in his heart: No matter which name, the persuasion function of the title is full of value, it sounds like a bad movie among bad movies, and choosing to watch this movie is paying IQ tax...

Han Jue carried the takeaway food box, nestled in the heated home in the winter night, wore a loose thin sweater, sat cross-legged on the sofa, and watched the TV with low volume, the whole person was still lazy and did not wake up.

It was already dark and the time was just pointing to six o'clock.

Han Jue had been woken up twenty minutes earlier by Jalens's wild slamming of the door.

Jalens received a text message from Han Jue in the morning, and the crew here was off work, and Jalens couldn't wait to come over and meet Han Jue, the team elder.

It looks very intimate.

Han Jue thought to himself, worthy of being one of his few friends.

Sure enough, making friends is not much in the fine.

Jalens poked the noodles in the bowl with a fork, stared at Han Jue for a while, and suddenly spoke; "I think you are in good condition now, and you should be able to come to the crew tomorrow to start working."

"Are you kidding me? I haven't adjusted to the jet lag!" Han Jue almost didn't paste the food in his hand.

Although Jalens still refused to take off his sunglasses at this time, and Han Jue couldn't see Jalens's eyes clearly, Han Jue could tell from Jalens's tone that he was not joking.

Eating together and condolences are not Jalens's main purpose, so anxious to see Han Jue is just to let him start working tomorrow.

This is the end of the continuous rotation of the trip to the United States, and the day has not passed to work immediately, this kind of thing Han Jue will never do.

With noodles hanging in his mouth, Han Jue rolled his eyes helplessly, and began to find a justification for his laziness; "You see, I just do the soundtrack and the theme song. Let's make the theme song, the shooting scene is messy, and you can't find inspiration, so there is no need to go. Let's do the soundtrack, you haven't finished filming this yet, are you? Soundtrack artists need to have seen the master film before they can start making soundtracks."

"Don't worry, if you go to the shooting site to watch it, you can have inspiration for the soundtrack early, and wait for the master film to come out and then score the soundtrack, which is too inefficient." Jalens explained to Han Jue seriously, "Also, the theme song has no inspiration or anything, this is definitely not a problem for you, I believe in your ability."

"Don't, even I don't believe in my own abilities, don't believe me..."

"You should have won the first place, right?" Jalens changed the topic and suddenly asked.

"What?"

"I am A Singer," Jalens smiled mysteriously, "You should have taken the first place, right?"

Han Jue rubbed his temples and was noncommittal.