A New Member of the Family

The two people were fighting, talking and laughing, Han Jue and Zhang Yiman's strength combined, and they swept away many dolls in stores along the way.

But all the dolls were given away, and Zhang Yiman was too many dolls at home to want.

However, Han Jue didn't take one, not because he felt that men couldn't own dolls.

Zhang Yiman originally wanted to give the biggest to Han Jue, but Han Jue said that he didn't like it, there were neither crows nor ants, and he didn't want it.

"But I want one." Zhang Yiman stood at the door of a shop and said to Han Jue.

The owner of the shop behind quickly removed the large doll.

"Didn't you get more of them yourself? Why didn't you leave one just now." Han Jue was puzzled."Because I want a doll you helped me get." Zhang Yiman flashed his eyes and looked at Han Jue expectantly, "What you give is different from what I won." Han Jue was silent after hearing this.

Although Han Jue also runs and dances at home, there is no shop here that compares to running and dancing.

So, Han Jue was very embarrassed, and stepped forward rashly, afraid that he would be ugly and laugh in vain.

Then he wouldn't be cool.

Han Jue thought for a long time, and finally his eyes lit up, and he took Zhang Yiman to the front of a large doll clamping machine.

The doll clamping machine does not need to test any athletic ability, so it is especially suitable for him.

The fans who followed felt that Han Jue was stingy, because the dolls here were so small, they were not big enough for the one that Zhang Yiman gave out casually just now.

So, he fought for Zhang Yiman.

Anyway, they are fans of Zhang Yiman, not Han Jue's fans.

Han Jue was afraid that Zhang Yiman would listen to the rumors and felt that he was not sincere enough, so he said to Zhang Yiman with a solemn face: "We are a couple, right, so we must come to clip the doll once. Couples who have not played with the doll machine together are not recognized."

Han Jue's latter sentence was deliberately said loudly.

Then facing Zhang Yiman, he continued: "In addition, you must not think that clamping dolls is a very simple thing."

"Huh? How else?" Zhang Yiman finally stabilized his heart that was swaying just now because of Han Jue's sentence "We are a couple", and asked curiously.

"Can I open [Teacher Han's Life Class]?" Han Jue asked casually.

"Nope."

Zhang Yiman instantly repaired the flaws in his heart and decisively refused.

Han Jue clenched his fists.

"... The matter of clamping dolls does not look at luck, nor eyesight, nor does it look at tips and crooked ways, it is only related to the genes of the operator." Han Jue said seriously.

Zhang Yiman looked surprised.

The fans on the side were speechless, and they all felt that Han Jue was talking nonsense.

"Really, I don't believe you look over there." Han Jue asked Zhang Yiman to look forward.

Zhang Yiman looked over.

A fat young man is fighting alone in front of a doll machine.

He was wearing a sweatshirt, and in the middle of the sweatshirt was printed a large line - "The hope of the whole village".