It Could Be Better

The next day, Han Jue did not immediately return to the magic capital, but planned to meet the two Americans who had come from afar in Hangcheng.

Kevin and Louis got a reply from Han Jue willing to come out to chat in the early hours of the morning, and they were relieved, but they were also worried.

Because they didn't know how long they had to wait, who knew if it was Han Jue's perfunctory words.

Along the way, they were snubbed in the magic capital a lot.

Even if their positions are said in the United States, they can be regarded as having a head and face, but after all, they are not mixed in the Huaxia industry, and no one buys it in the magic capital.

Fortunately, at noon the next day, they received a text message from Han Jue, and the text message was an address on it.

A big stone in my heart finally landed.

Whether you refuse or agree, there will be a result immediately.

Today is New Year's Day, holiday.

Although the weather is cold, it still can't stop people's consumption desire that is infinitely amplified during the festival.

The sun is also just right, very suitable for going out, the streets are full of people.

One by one, passers-by were so cold that they put their hands in their pockets, looking for a place where the sun could get to go.

The little couple is a little better and can snuggle together, which makes the lone traveler's body warm, but the heart chills.

But the air is cheerful, everyone's faces are filled with the smell of festivity, and even the white breath that comes out of the breath is jumping and swirling in the air, which is the look of happiness.

The place Han Jue chose to talk was in a restaurant.

The restaurant is located in the downtown area, on the side of the road, close to the hotel where Han Jue stays.

Han Jue slept late last night, and today he woke up late unusually until it was close to noon only woke up.

The window of the restaurant faces south, and when you look out from the window, you can look down on passers-by recently, and you can see the park opposite the restaurant in the distance.

Han Jue was sitting in a private room on the second floor by the window, holding a cup of hot tea, and looked at the sweet little couples outside the window.

He exudes a full melancholy temperament, and he does not tell that he is a person with a story, so that passers-by who occasionally raise their eyes outside the window can't help but glance at it for a second or third time.

"What am I doing?" Han Jue muttered.

"On statutory holidays, it's a nice sunny day outside, why should I talk about work here? Am I crazy?"

Han Jue watched a truck on the street with a movie promotion peripheral slowly driving over, on the car was an exaggerated giant cartoon animal doll, very anthropomorphic, the highest place was a banner; Animal City, released on New Year's Day, not scattered, waiting for you to see!

Looking at those animals with different characteristics and vivid expressions, Han Jue couldn't help but shout in his heart, 'I'm coming!', going to stand up and end stupid work and go to the cinema to consume consumption.

As soon as Han Jue stood up and took out his mobile phone to notify the postponement of the appointment, the door of the private room was opened from the outside.