People in America

After negotiating the contract, Han Jue was invited to the United States by the "I Am A Singer" program team, and immediately began to shoot promotional photos and promotional videos.

By the way, the recording of the first episode almost began.

The reason why the program team is so anxious is because there is not much time left for the show 'I Am A Singer'.

This year, their show has been stuck in the invitation of contestants for too long, and Han Jue can be said to be the last singer to negotiate.

Once Han Jue is in place, the show will immediately start operating.

After more than ten hours of sailing, Han Jue arrived in the United States with a few people.

In fact, if it weren't for Guan Yi's strong request, Han Jue, the creative team of these people, would not have planned to form it.

Think of going to the United States to hire everything, and then let the program team reimburse you.

But Guan Yi was cautious and insisted on using the people they brought with them themselves.

So, there were stylists, assistants, and translators accompanying him, all of whom were from China.

Using your own stylist is to prevent someone from touching a costume or prop, getting a loose button, or hiding a thumbtack in a shoe...

Such small means are simply not too much.

Han Jue is not easy to say whether he has become a thorn in the eyes of others when he eats in a foreign country.

But after a little about this possibility and Han Jue, Han Jue, a coward, immediately agreed to take the stylist over, and the money was not saved.

Hiring a professional translator with an understanding of foreign cultures is to prevent Han Jue from inadvertently committing taboos on some behavioral habits and cultural barriers.

Just like a foreign singer coming to perform in China, if no one reminds him, the foreign artist may appear in front of the camera with a green hat, and then it will become a joke in the following week and even in his acting career.

Once the public impression is fixed, it is not necessarily washed off if you want to wash it.

Although Han Jue can understand some English, he can't integrate into communication, such as slang or something, Han Jue doesn't understand.

Therefore, the money that Han Jue asked for a translator was not saved.

The driver and bodyguard were taken over by Guan Yi.

Great.

Seeing that Guan Yi took out a copy of 'How to Learn English Well' when he had free time to read it, Han Jue was very relieved, and felt that it would be best if the money he might ask for a translator could be saved in the future.

When Han Jue came out of the airport, unexpectedly, there were no fans waiting to pick up the airport.

The news of Han Jue's participation in "I Am A Singer" has not yet been revealed, whether it is Huaxia or the United States, not many people know about it, and the program team does not plan to disclose it before the official broadcast.

They prepared a complete publicity process, so Han Jue may not be able to return to Huaxia immediately after recording the first issue.

Han Jue saw that there were no fans waiting for him, and his heart was not lost.

The so-called no expectation is no disappointment, seeing that no one cares about him, he is relieved and takes off the mask on his face.

His gaze swept around vigilantly, and the people coming and going around him did not recognize him.