Ex-Boyfriend

"Now there is no backer." Li Zebin thought about it and was secretly amused.

Originally thought that Han Jue would step on the trap by himself, but Han Jue was calm and silent, making Li Zebin think that the company behind Han Jue ordered not to respond.

Seeing that Han Jue did not get on the set as he wished, Li Zebin was about to prick harder when he saw the news on the Internet, saying that the contract between Han Jue and Jinsha was about to expire, and then inquired, well, he didn't renew the contract, and he didn't leave home.

Li Zebin knew that this situation was stable.

His spirited face told others that such a person, since he was a child, has not encountered ups and downs that cannot be overcome, even if he occasionally tripped over mud legs and dirt buns, he was disgusted, and he would be shot to death by himself, because he was more of a means and a friend.

At the beginning, the pile was brought to the club, a bunch of people gathered to make fun of the diary for entertainment, was returned by Xiaoxi, which is a pity, but fortunately he has an extra eye, and he is still precautionary, he took some photos at that time, and then this is just used.

Li Zebin remembered that Han Jue's diary still had some black materials from the company, and if those were also photographed, it was estimated that they could muddy the water and make Han Jue die worse.

But it doesn't matter, but the difference is that one is quickly shot to death, the other is too much blood loss to die, and it is difficult to escape death.

He remembered the conversation downstairs at Han Jue's house, and the strange sense of loss of control made him feel uneasy for a while, this sense of unease, even if he held Han Jue's weakness, could not bring the slightest stability.

But in the end, it seems that he is too sensitive.

Han Jue, this fat sheep, is still inevitable to lose blood and die, to this extent, the possibility of being rescued is not impossible, but if it happens to Han Jue, the probability is too small and small.

"Zebin, this Han Jue, it's his bad luck to provoke you."

"We kindly treated him as a friend, invited him to play, heh, really considered himself a wrist man."

"Self-inflicted, I have to say, or Zebin calculated one more step at that time, powerful."

The people in the club gathered together today, one by one, talking about the recent sniping of Han Jue, which caused the female companion next to him to hear such an inside story and marveled one after another.

This is a group of low-level second ancestors who eat and wait for death, there is some spare money at home, but not much, and they are idle all day, and Li Zebin added oil and vinegar to things the day after returning from Han Jue that day, he proposed to rectify Han Jue, a bunch of idle and panicked people where to endure this gap, so they hit it off.

After the group of people enthusiastically decided to collapse Han Jue, the division of labor according to resources and energy was clear, and it was quite effective to work together.

Some went to check Han Jue's neighbors at that time, some launched contacts in the entertainment industry to find Han Jue's enemies, and some went to buy water army.

Although there is no profit in doing these things, it is good to experience the pleasure of being behind the scenes.

Everyone cooperated with resources, deepened comradeship, and the relationship was one step closer, which were hidden gains.

Even if it ruined Han Jue, it could be regarded as a waste use.

Li Zebin was satisfied with this, because most of the ideas were made by him.