Dogs Walk Thousands of Miles and Eat

[Ahan, I haven't seen you for a long time, let's get together.]

This is a text message from a person on his mobile phone who notes 'Li Zebin'.

Han Jue was not impressed by this remark.

Since he learned through his diary that his predecessor had no friends, he didn't care much about someone suddenly contacting him.

This made Han Jue a little sad, for the predecessor.

At the same time, he was a little relieved, because he thought that the relationship of his predecessor would only bring trouble, and if he could not contact for the rest of his life, then of course it would be best.

Han Jue had also planned to buy it in the past a new number card came to use, but it turned out that I couldn't use it if I bought a new card, and I had no one to contact at all, so I continued to use this card.

After solving the feelings of his ex-girlfriend Weng Nanxi, Han Jue read the address book of his predecessor in his free time, and then summarized a certain law according to the urine nature of his predecessor.

First of all, there are very few people in the address book, which may be good news for Han Jue.

Some of the full names are remarked, click in to see the small print marked, such as [hairdresser], [stylist], [fried chicken shop owner], [door-to-door express brother] and so on, which indicates that there are certain business dealings.

There are also some that have names and no small print, Han Jue will enter them into the search page one by one according to the above names, and the results are not artist star bosses.

Check in the social software, there are not many exchanges, and the alienation is very polite.

Then these are dragon sets, which can be dealt with as severing relations.

For those who use the tail number of the mobile phone as a remark like Guan Yi, they probably don't want to contact people who have to contact.

There are two or three such ones.

It should be someone in the company.

Similar to the ex-girlfriend, a remark with a surname was used.

There is only one Weng Nanxi.

Now after Han Jue reappeared on camera, Han Jue knew that someone would come to contact.

Han Jue knew at a glance that the person who came was a man.

One is mostly the name of the male second in romance novels.

Han Jue has some experience in how to break off contact with men.

Borrow money or confess.

If it is a woman who calls, Han Jue is not afraid of the debt to find the door, and the knife in his hand will be broken every second.

Han Jue looked at the text message, and after thinking for a while, he thought he didn't see it and put the phone back into his pocket.

Fortunately, the text messages in this world did not appear after reading the function of 'Read'.

A few minutes later, Han Jue was walking on the road, and his mobile phone rang.

Han Jue took it out and looked at it, sure enough, it was the [Li Zebin] just now, Han Jue simply muted the phone, let the phone light up, and ignored it.

Pretend to be dead, if you don't fight back for a lifetime, the other party should know what they mean.

After three times of no answer, the other party finally stopped calling.