Repercussions

As a marketing account with two million followers, Koikechichi's influence is comparable to that of a small-scale magazine or newspaper.

As an emerging marketing account, a micro-tweet can get tens of thousands of likes, and thousands of comments and retweets.

Sometimes Koike was bored and posted a sentence 'Watermelon is delicious'.

Such nonsense can even attract thousands of comments.

Among them, there are those who simply agree, there are those who take the opportunity to sell watermelons, and there are people who think that Koike is hinting at where there are melons to eat, and they all ask for connections, and at the same time, there are many people who make out of nothing and blossom on the bar.

It's boisterous.

This made Xiao Chi really unable to understand what these people were thinking on the Internet.

He didn't understand, but fortunately his friends and partners did.

So, I opened a studio and everyone did their job.

Koike is responsible for the original video content, and the operation part is let professional people come, the two sides trust each other, rarely interfere with each other, work together to make this micro-special number bigger, and make money by playing with hip-hop.

Based on the number of real fans of [Xiaochichichi] today, the age group and category of fans covered, and the amount of interaction with fans, the price of an advertisement is about 60,000 Chinese dollars, and if it is forwarded, it will be less.

After a year, it is considered to be stable and steady, although everyone is not rich and financially independent, but they are not too tired.

The first thing they say in their weekly meetings is; We're going to get serious and make money! It can't go on like this!

Everyone is determined to make good money.

As a result, on the third day, he returned to his old state, and halfway through the work, Koike shouted with his arms, and everyone went to the movie together.

So, repeatedly, it seems that it is difficult to catch fire.

However, if you want to get up on the Internet without throwing money 'fire', this involves the category of metaphysics.

Someone caught fire by a koi, someone caught fire by a stupid dog, someone caught fire by an expression, and no one knew what they would rely on one day to catch fire and debut.

For example, the last time Koike met Han Jue in the pedestrian street, and photographed Han Jue showing a coquettish earthy operation, Koike also happened to know who he photographed afterwards.

But this time Koike knew for sure that they could probably catch fire.

On weekdays, marketing numbers have their own small circles, usually who posts a video, others will forward it together, 'hahaha' more than one, you help me I help you, it is not tiring, but also a win-win.

Like this time, the video of Han Jue's three live performances in [Alley Bar] also spread like this.

As a marketing number with [Han Jue's first appearance after his comeback], they often released some videos of Han Jue, and Han Jue did not sue them.

Now the release of some of Han Jue's latest things that are not known to the public can be regarded as a lineage and traces to follow.

Of course, Xiaochi did not charge Han Jue the advertising fee of 60,000 Chinese coins, although it was a wave of free publicity for [Alley Bar], but the people of [Xiaochi Film and Television] estimated that after this wave of marketing, their advertising price could probably rise before [Micro Night].