On the Airplane

When queuing for boarding, fans were stopped outside the security check, surrounded only by passengers and staff, but Han Jue clearly felt a lot of eyes cast on him.

It's not that the stars haven't been seen at the airport, but Han Jue is not a big star, but the stars who fight in public have not heard of it.

People whispered, constantly giving people who had just arrived what had happened.

In the air within a radius of tens of meters from the airport, it seems that a joyful atmosphere is brewing.

Just now, in front of everyone's eyes, Han Jue, the big old man, was beaten by the little girl Zhang Yiman, or twice.

After all, such a thing was not stopped by the security check, and the onlooker's changed stubble after stubble, and the grapevine spread out around Han Jue.

In fact, it was only two hits on the belly, not on the face.

Han Jue didn't vomit blood, as if he was nothing, and the others looked fresh, most of them made a little awkward, and they were joking.

Fans also know the reason, but they didn't expect their idols to be so quick to take revenge.

This move should have made others think that the relationship between these two people was very good, but after unreliable word of mouth, it became some kind of rumors such as [celebrities fighting] and [couples and stars fighting], but inexplicably.

Han Jue didn't care much about those inquiring eyes.

Just now, after Zhang Yiman accused Han Jue of being a big liar, he was grabbed by Sister Qin by the neck and dragged back.

Leaving a large group of people looking at Han Jue with the eyes of a lump of fertilizer.

Some of them are also worried that Han Jue will fight back, after all, Han Jue has recently been 'good', but it is a matter of fact, it is difficult to say whether it will be hot-blooded, and it is impossible to say whether it will be self-destructive again.

So, the staff were all very nervous, intending to rush forward once they found that Han Jue was out of control and angry, and resolutely couldn't let Han Jue do something stupid.

If this pair disperses, this show is estimated to have shrunk a lot even if it is lucky and does not die, and it will not be brilliant.

Fortunately, although Han Jue's actions were exaggerated after being beaten, as soon as Zhang Yiman couldn't see it, Han Jue just rubbed his stomach and straightened up.

Just now, I saw the first hit me, and the abdomen was already there It automatically tenses the muscles, so it doesn't hurt much.

If such a raid had been placed in a previous life, it was estimated that he would have squatted on the ground in disgrace at this time.

The director saw Han Jue standing there alone with a dazed face, no assistant, no agent, so he came over to comfort Han Jue, so that Han Jue would not seem so embarrassed.

Although the director came over and patted Han Jue's shoulder, it seemed that the meat on his body was very reliable, but his expression was very complicated, and he even seemed to be concerned.

Han Jue was a little confused.

In the end, Han Jue still knew from the mouth of the very senior female screenwriter why he was hit with two punches in vain.

After his new song was released, Zhang Yiman kept leaving messages and likes among those music critics who said good things about Han Jue, and when he saw the bad comments, he made a very mocking expression.