Closing the Deal

Before Han Jue came, he had one, two, or three options for what song to sing, no matter how he referred to it, "Boy" was not on the list.

That is to say, Han Jue did not intend to sing this song.

However, maybe it's because today's rain is particularly urgent, or maybe it's because there are too many things happening recently, which makes Han Jue unconsciously miss her in her previous life.

So, when Han Jue sat on the stage, empty all around, facing the large window, and saw the rain outside, he suddenly wanted to sing this song.

After Han Jue picked up this song according to his impression, he never touched this song again.

It may be that the song is still too thin with a guitar alone, or maybe he knows that if he sings this song, he will inevitably feel uncomfortable for a while, and simply actively avoids it finish.

Now I want to sing it on a whim, and I really feel uncomfortable.

Just recalling the events of two or three months ago, when I think about it, it is like a world away, as if there is still a world apart.

In this relationship, Han Jue seems to have been suddenly declared 'out of love', and the obstacle does not come from the woman's parents, nor from the visible specific objections, but from fate.

This simply made Han Jue unable to vent and had no way to complain.

He has comforted many lovelorn friends, and he is also full of disdain for those lovelorn people who cry and cry at every turn, and he believes that his emotions must be neat.

However, it was his turn to do this, and he realized that everyone was the same when he was lonely.

The pain of lost love is most painful not at the moment of hearing the news, but in every subsequent touch of the scene, this pain is slow, like cancer.

Han Jue wants to survive alone and strong in this other world, and he can't help but draw strength from memories, and if it is memories, then there is heartache that accompanies Han Jue at the same time.

But as expressed in the song just now, growing up a boy into a man is always accompanied by pain.

After experiencing pain again and again, slowly, Han Jue was no longer like at the beginning, he indulged in it and was unconscious when he thought of the things of his previous life, and he was used to it when he was in much pain.

"The past can't be recalled.

Neither near nor far can be."

After Han Jue felt that he had messed up, he simply stopped playing, sat with his eyes closed, and calmed his mind.

I wanted to exhale quietly, but I was shocked by the trembling sigh after amplification in the stereo.

As soon as he opened his eyes, Han Jue saw Zhang Yiman's reflection of the stage lights bright eyes.

Zhang Yiman's eyes seemed to be unable to hide their emotions, and the sadness was so thick that it seemed that tears would fall out in the next second.

This surprised Han Jue, even if he acted as a completely pure listener in his previous life, Han Jue knew that he had just sung half out of control, and it could be said that he was very unprofessional.

Singing is not a thing that the more emotions are released, the better, Han Jue knows that he did not grasp the balance, so he messed up.

Han Jue thought that it was a very serious chapter when it came to professional fieldsman would criticize him, but he didn't expect Zhang Yiman to give such positive feedback.