Alley Bar

When Han Jue arrived at the [Alleyway] bar, it was noon.

It was raining today, although there was no poisonous sun, but it was sultry, and when Han Jue entered the bar, his forehead was already covered with fine sweat.

Han Jue wiped his sweat, put the guitar in his arms on the table closest to the door, and put the umbrella in the umbrella frame.

There were no guests in the bar, not even bartenders and waiters.

Zhang Yiman was sitting at the bar, talking to a middle-aged man.

There was no one else around.

Zhang Yiman's red hair is tied into a ponytail, although the clothes are not as dazzling as the time on camera, but even ordinary civilian clothes can be worn by Zhang Yiman to feel like a big name.

"Uncle Li, this is my founding disciple, you can do me a favor."

Zhang Yiman kept shaking his shoulders, and his hands were like boneless, shaking them out of order.

Only through the tone, it can be judged that Zhang Yiman seems to be coquettish.

Han Jue watched from behind, was frightened by the unique coquettish in front of him and stopped in his steps.

He wasn't sure if all the girls in this world were coquettish.

"Uncle Li, I really haven't invited rappers in this bar."

The middle-aged man was behind the counter, poured himself a glass of water, and said with a wry smile.

"It's even better! The rapper invited for the first time is at this level, Uncle Li, you have made a lot of money! Have you heard the recent song 'Slave'! That's what my apprentice sang!"

Zhang Yiman picked up the milk in front of him, stood up and leaned out to clink glasses, as if everything was decided after clinking glasses.

The middle-aged man surnamed Li was shocked, holding a water cup and hiding far away, refusing to clink glasses with Zhang Yiman.

Zhang Yiman was very sad when he saw that his invincible way of negotiating was useless, and he pouted and was about to cry.

Middle-aged people have a headache, every time they are clinked by Zhang Yiman from childhood to adulthood, Zhang Yiman will be regarded as an agreement, and then it depends on you.

And once there is no clinking glasses, she will cry until you take the initiative to clink glasses with her.

Seeing this scene, Han Jue quickly rushed up with an arrow.

Of course, he didn't rush up to help Zhang Yiman get angry, he couldn't afford to lose this person, and he went to stop Zhang Yiman.

He saw that Zhang Yiman was going to go over to thank the boss after the matter was said to be done, but suddenly saw that Zhang Yiman planned to cry like a rogue bear child, and he felt a great burden in his heart, and quickly came over to stop Zhang Yiman from crying.

Joke, even if he finally got the opportunity, Han Jue was willing to ask for it.

"Teacher Zhang!" Han Jue sank his dantian and walked over quickly while shouting.

"Ah, uncle, are you here?" After Zhang Yiman saw Han Jue, the grievances that had been brewed were immediately retracted, and he hung up a smiling face and greeted Han Jue happily.

"Have you eaten, if not, let's go eat first." Han Jue also listened to a rough idea, and already knew that this bar did not invite rappers.

This bar is all wooden structure, a retro atmosphere, how cannot be matched with rap.