Let's decide on him

It was Sunday noon, the air conditioning was turned on in the conference room, and the people sitting inside did not feel the heat across the window.

The TV station in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, even if it is such a small conference room, the hardware facilities are not dark.

But in this small conference room, the smoke is like before the big demon on the TV, and Ming Huang is telling people that it is not advisable to stay for a long time.

'This place should not stay for a long time.' Xiao Transparent thought so.

Of all the humans in this small conference room, only Xiao Transparent was the most unbearable of the smell of smoke, and the other men swallowed the clouds and mist together, while the women were accustomed to not taking it seriously.

Xiao Transparent is a recent graduate of the Department of Communication of Modu University and was assigned to this variety show group after his internship at the TV station.

Xiao Transparent has only been here for a few days, originally thought, come to this place and stay at ease, after all, just joined where there is a pick, just work hard.

I didn't expect that yesterday I just made up my mind to do a good job, and today I encountered such a thing that was enough to make the show slump.

The traffic of this show was in a car accident, and the show could not be recorded, and it could not be recorded this month and next month.

It is said that after the director heard that the traffic officer had a car accident, he dropped the cup at hand on the spot.

Fortunately, it is a disposable paper cup, and the small transparent is not troublesome to put away.

So, obviously it was suitable for sleeping in at noon, Xiao Transparent was called to the TV station by the director, rushed to the conference room and stayed quietly without saying a word.

The two groups of people from the director team and the screenwriting team are also coming one after another, and they will find a place to sit down when they come.

Everyone greeted the director softly, and then sat down quietly, dry sitting, watching the director smoking a smoldering cigarette, and did not dare to ask why.

When everyone was ready, the director told the reason for convening everyone.

Everyone is very angry.

This show was already desperate to be revised, and everyone was also trying to make some moves.

As a result, morale suddenly languished.

Xiao Transparent feels that even if he wants to stay in this kind of place, she will only waste time, and leaving early can avoid excessive competition.

Although the traffic responsibility is gone, the show still has to continue to do it.

So, they didn't have time to sigh sadly for a while, so they could only quickly find out the previously drawn up list and start discussing which guest could be on top.

No one complains, after all, if the situation is not serious, it will not pull everyone over at noon on the day off, so it is more important to rescue this show.

"Look, how is Hu Yihua?"

"No, he just went to Turkey to shoot a show."

"Eh! Peng Sheng! Peng Sheng's itinerary should be empty now!"

"Little Jiang, you go and contact Peng Yusheng's agent!"

"....."

"Director! Peng Yusheng's agent said that he had already taken on other programs."