Too Capable of Pretending

Han Jue's career as an artist is like opening a bottle and drinking two sips and then being forgotten about beer, from the bubbles at the beginning, to the warm and thick later, and finally becoming foamless.

Some people who participated in the smear carnival and remember Han Jue saw this expired bottle of beer back in sight, in addition to disgust, it was with a psychology of watching jokes.

As soon as someone tried to pick up the beer and then put it down in disappointment, they would jump out and laugh at the guys, shouting,

'I said it a long time ago!' Xiaochi and the others are the ones who are interested in Han Jue's bottle of 'expired beer'.

"The one on the side is Xiao Fan, Han Jue and Xiao Fan know each other?" A male friend recognized Xiao Fan.

"Which is Xiao Fan?"

"I don't know."

"Who cares about Xiao Fan, now wait to see Han Jue appear." Female friends have expressed their greatest expectations for Han Jue's performance.

"I guess even if Han Jue is eliminated, this appearance should have a scene."

There is speculation.

And Xiaochi also felt that Han Jue appeared on the screen twice before and after, which should be a scene.

After all, Han Jue's kind of cold face at the scene is a minority after all, and the atmosphere at the scene is still particularly lively, and many popular contestants appear one by one, participating in the carnival.

Just the opening, the audience's blood has been stimulated.

The spotlight was quickly drawn to the mentors' speeches and interviews.

"I heard that the strongest rappers are concentrated here."

"It's here to learn."

"I heard that the East was coming, so we agreed to the invitation of the program group."

After the mentors said their reasons for participating in the show according to the custom, the host announced that the eighth season of "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" officially began amid the gold and silver confetti in the sky.

The audience twisted their bodies to adjust their sitting posture, and they had been looking forward to it for a long time.

The picture quickly switches to the audition site, and in the empty, cold-colored venue, restless contestants are already walking around the field, practicing their works in the air, relieving tension, and waiting for the arrival of their mentors.

The bustle, complicated sounds converged and the tense atmosphere immediately brought the audience into the scene, and the heart was lifted.

After several shots showed the nervousness of the contestants, the radio sounded; 'The producer appears.'

The atmosphere froze for a while, and the players all looked nervously in one direction.

Then two groups, a total of four producers, slowly walked out from the smoke like a demon king from the abyss.

The background music also set off the mentors who are obviously dressed in low-key clothes as if they were villains.

After seeing the faces of the mentors, some of the players below were as excited as little fans and sisters, and some covered their faces and wailed.

"Fox2 is the last thing I want to meet! He's too strict!" One contestant said desperately to the camera.

And the screen also interjected the contestants voting 'least wanted Hope to meet the assessment tutor' ranking, Fox2 big advantages stand out.