Not Alone

Before going to the United States, when Guan Yi was busy with 'I am A Singer', Han Jue was not idle, and he made some english songs at home.

It's a pity that this time one didn't work, and the two capitals were written on the spot.

But don't worry that there is no other use.

"In the future, I may have an album in the United States, if you pick one to use as the theme song, you can promote it to me first... Never mind." After Han Jue said this, he stopped talking and waved his hand.

Han Jue originally wanted to say that it was publicized by the movie after becoming the theme song, but thinking of the script that hit the street, Han Jue still didn't expect the song to get much publicity.

When he arrived at the studio and turned on the computer, Han Jue operated quickly and accurately, so that Jalens could not see other documents clearly.

When Jalens came to his senses, two files popped up on the screen, corresponding to two songs.

"What's in the other documents?" Jalens asked, wanting Han Jue to go back.

"You don't have to know, the songs are here anyway." Han Jue refused, and the song was here.

Of course not, he placed the songs by date, blindly selected one of the days, and these two songs appeared in it.

Han Jue looked at these two songs and felt that he couldn't help them.

Before tonight, where could Han Jue have thought that Jalens's movie would be so unreliable?

Hearing that Jalens, who is stupid and has a lot of money, said ambitiously that he wants to make big moves, and said that only first-class people are invited to join, Han Jue thought that the main creators of this movie are first-class filmmakers, then he, the first-class musician, Han Jue naturally can't be left behind.

Just thinking that the English songs that came out of the drumming are all good songs anyway, in addition to the competition, it is not a loss to use them as the ending song of the theme song.

Now Han Jue felt a loss.

These two songs for Jalens are really killing chickens with a cow knife.

These two songs are really unlucky, and they were blindly spotted by Han Jue, and I can only pray that they are not to Jalens's taste.

"Shape Of My Heart?" Jalens looked at the file name on the screen, read it, pointed to the screen and asked Han Jue, "Does this song have anything to do with Shape Of You?"

"Of course it matters." Han Jue said.

"What relationship?"

"They're all English literary songs, as well, they are very good."

Jalens turned his head to look at Han Jue for a few seconds, and then sneered twice.

"Hehe, it's funny." "Han Jue shrugged.

Jalens turned back to the second file name.

"Space Oddity?Strange name, we are not making sci-fi horror movies, this theme song will be misleading." Jalens muttered.

"It's all over if it sounds good, care about him so much." Han Jue rolled his eyes and waved his hand, "Besides, if I want to make songs that match the story of our movie, it's harder than asking me to write ten good songs. Besides, I see that your script has to be changed, and it's not too late for me to make an ending song that matches the movie when you finish filming."

Jalens's eyes hidden behind his sunglasses kept glancing at Han Jue's neck.

Han Jue subconsciously scratching his neck, he controlled the mouse and said; "You listen to it, in fact, these two songs are not necessarily suitable for use in movies, if you feel inappropriate, I will write them."