Salted Fish Goes Out

Xia Yuan is not a beauty in the traditional sense.

Her cheeks were not plump enough, and she had short hair, which looked very difficult to touch.

In particular, the expression is not rich enough, and there are very few cases of laughter, and when I hear a funny thing, I pull the corners of my mouth and grin.

She likes to wear darker lipstick, which makes her smell of gunpowder even when she is happy.

Like an elegant hedgehog.

Her specialness is often difficult to describe in words, but if you can see her eyes, you will naturally know the answer.

If it weren't for the need to talk, Han Jue was not a person who liked to look at people, but when he looked at Xia Yuan, Han Jue didn't have to worry about being stared at directly and asked 'What are you looking at'.

Because Xia Yuan's temperament is not close to people, it is amazing to look at people without giving people pressure.

This feeling made Han Jue feel that he was reading a novel with a unique cover but very reader-friendly content.

However, when Han Jue turned over this after this book, he has entered a life's conspiracy on the margins, and seems to have no choice but to actively participate or even pretend to be happy.

Xia originally did not say hello in advance, so she suddenly chose a certain morning with good weather, rang the doorbell of Han Jue's house, appeared outside Han Jue's door, supported the door frame with her hand, and did not look up at Han Jue, but looked up at people with her eyes, leaned forward slightly and told Han Jue, saying; Follow me to a place.

The tone was casual, but the content of the words did not have the slightest intention of discussing with Han Jue.

It's like a child suddenly appearing in playmates outside the door, invite your playmates to play, and you can't help but keep up with the team.

Han Jue looked at Xia Yuan's eyes, and although he was surprised, he agreed at the first time.

This kind of incredible thing, Han Jue thought about it afterwards, thinking that if Xia Yuan said through his mobile phone in advance that he wanted him to go with her, then he would definitely be unwilling to move and choose to stay at home.

And the retro style of shouting people at the door is like a kind of gambling, and the people who come to the door want to visit each other with the consciousness of 'running for nothing'.

So, this made Han Jue subconsciously agree to the invitation, without the slightest feeling of being disturbed.

Han Jue didn't ask where he was going, so he let Xia Yuan enter the door.

I plan to quickly clean myself up and go out to meet the sun.

"Shall I dress up?" Han Jue asked while holding up his mask.

Recently, there have been more people surrounding him to sign autographs, but fortunately, his range of activities is not large, and it does not cause much trouble, but it is more or less troublesome.

"Dress up, but not the way you want to look." Xia Yuan looked back at Han Jue wearing a cap, dressed in a black costume, and then said, "I'm going to take you to meet your prospective landlord. Just come normal."

Xia Yuan sat on the sofa in the living room, turned his head, and returned his gaze to the coffee table in front of the sofa, constantly scanning with interest.

Snacks, tea, books.

Xia Yuan fixed his gaze on the books that Han Jue had placed on the coffee table.