The Opening Pose of "The Singer"

In his previous life, Han Jue also watched "The Singer", season after season, and he saw something to some extent.

He found that the biggest enemy of all singers is the aesthetic of the audience.

The biggest challenge is to overcome aesthetic fatigue.

Basically, whoever can make moves and prepare more weapons will survive longer.

This stage is brutal.

Eliminated singers usually get the comfort of 'you're already great', but this sentence actually means 'you are not the best'.

For Zhang Yiman, Han Jue was not too worried, he was sure that Zhang Yiman would at least not take a round.

Because Zhang Yiman sings the live competition, she can win by timbre, her innate conditions are too good, the three-dimensional degree of the voice, and the transparency of the resonance, as soon as she opens her mouth, it will definitely cause the audience's admiration and amazement.

And every time the audience is different, and every audience will definitely be moved by her when they hear Zhang Yiman's voice for the first time.

At the time of voting, I was obsessed with Zhang Yiman's voice.

But heaven will not favor only one person, and in the face of those heaven-given voices who have passed the test of the market with big waves and sand, Zhang Yiman cannot be said to be stable.

When the audience votes, they face several obsessive voices, fame, and feelings, which will prompt the audience to vote for the more emotionally 'close' famous singer.

Therefore, the selection of songs is very important for Zhang Yiman.

Looking for Han Jue to invite songs, you can use the quality of fresh works to add points to her and offset the emotional points of the senior singers.

Of course, the above is what Han Jue thinks himself.

As for whether Zhang Yiman also planned to do so, so he came to him to invite songs...

Han Jue shook his head and put aside this unrealistic idea.

"Csshhh~ see what you mean, I still have to thank you?" Han Jue watched after Zhang Yiman's set of words persuaded herself, and she still admired herself, Han Jue gasped and said in shock.

"Hehe, I don't want you to give me a discount uncle, you just need to write me a super nice song." Zhang Yiman was immersed in his own ingenuity, and very understandingly asked Han Jue not to be too polite.

Han Jue's body shook for a while.

The question of arguing about who earns and who loses is abandoned.

If the object of ridicule and irony is people who lack logic and emotional intelligence, then the person who opens his mouth must be mentally prepared to play the piano to the cow, do useless work, or even be misinterpreted by a hundred and eighty degrees.

So, Han Jue calmed down, not intending to pester him whether he was really grateful, he asked; "Does your agent know that you want to ask me for a song?"

"Sister Qin knows." Zhang Yiman nodded.

Then this is a formal invitation.

The kind that has to be tailor-made.

This tests the professional level of a creator, after all, the songs written for himself may only be able to sing by themselves, and writing songs for others is popular, that is really professional quality.