Competent

The sun does not shine into the bar, and the bar that is not open, only the warm lights on the top of the bar.

There was a book on the table at the bar, half a glass of wine next to the book, and the woman holding the glass had a cold look in her eyes.

"I'm not good." Xia Yuan said with a smile, his tone flat.

"That's good." Han Jue nodded and replied.

At the same time, I thought to myself 'If you are not good, you will not be okay, shut me up.'

Han Jue has always been impatient with this kind of person who is not good at talking, and since he doesn't want to talk well, then simply stop talking.

Without looking at the other party's reaction again, Han Jue turned his head to look at the boss and asked.

"Boss, do you want to listen now, or..."

'It's better to wait for the person on the side to go before starting.'

Han Jue tilted his head and finished the second half of the sentence with his eyes.

The boss wiped his hands, walked out of the counter, and said, "Right now. Miss Xia is a regular customer and knows the rules. Give her a good song in advance, when it is time to pay her benefits."

The boss gave a guarantee to reporter Xia.

When Han Jue heard the boss say this, he shrugged.

There is no other way but to give face to the boss, anyway, he should have registered and is not afraid of the other party's coming with the yin.

Han Jue consciously took out his guitar and walked to the stage.

The lights on the stage were not turned on, the light was still dim, and Han Jue walked on the stage as if swimming into the darkness.

"Yinzi told me that I saw Han Jue here and sang folk songs, I thought that guy was joking." Xia Yuan saw Han Jue skillfully picking up the guitar on the stage, his posture relaxed, quite like singing folk songs and being poor, and whispered to the boss.

"No wonder that kid called me nervously, inquiring about Han Jue's itinerary, I'm not Han Jue's agent, how do I know."

The boss poured himself a glass of wine, sat down next to Xia Yuan, and rolled his eyes, "Are you looking for Han Jue?"

"Let's talk. His company's side did not agree, so he could only pretend to meet by chance like this." Xia Yuan mouthed in the direction of Han Jue.

It can also be regarded as the timing of their 'Midnight' interview that happened when Han Jue parted ways with the company.

Xia Yuan went to make an appointment, and Jinsha Entertainment hit one by one, saying that Han Jue needed to rest and did not accept an interview.

Han Jue on the stage over there was ready, ordered the microphone, and then lowered his head to play the guitar at will, hot fingers.

Xia Yuan is not ignorant of music; she can even be said to be an avid fan of music.

Listening to music is a serious thing for her, she can put on music, grab a glass of wine, and sit on the couch and listen to it for an afternoon.

This is also the reason why she suspected the information provided by Song Yin at the beginning, because when she collected Han Jue's information, she clearly knew what Han Jue was in terms of music.

Idol entertainer, rapper, singing and dancing singer.

If you mix a 'folk singer' in the above introduction, it will be very abrupt.