Wolves Travel Thousands of Miles to Eat Meat

Not far from the Hanjue community, this restaurant is again.

The last time Han Jue and Guan Yi decided on a similar re-debut plan in this restaurant.

This time, sitting in the same position, the two people had different minds.

"So, got it through, right?" Guan Yi finished ordering and after being silent for a while, he held the water cup and asked Han Jue.

"Hmm." Han Jue wiped his hands with wet wipes.

In his heart, he pondered the topic that Guan Yi might talk about.

"Good," Guan Yi nodded, "Producer team, the company hopes that you will be a candidate for JCY by then."

"Why?" Han Jue raised his eyebrows and asked in surprise.

"Their group has less appeal to strong players. So the better your chances of surviving to the back, the more shots will belong to you." Guan Yi drank the water and said lightly, "Our company and his company also have a good relationship, and it is easier to cooperate to push you back." Guan Yi seemed to be quite right, but Han Jue was not as obedient to Guan Yi as before.

When the dish came up, Han Jue was hungry, so he ate it in a big mouthful, and the atmosphere eased a lot.

"Hmm... Besides, let me think. By the way, when can I take on the commercial show? I'm running out of money to eat." Han Jue pondered for a moment before changing the subject.

"It's not for you to think, this is the plan made by the company's team, you'd better follow the company's plan," Guan Yi chewed the dish lightly and looked directly at Han Jue, "The commercial performance is not in a hurry, they are still watching, you just need to go to the back, and then the price will naturally double. So, the next time you record, you choose JCY's team."

"But I'm running out of money." Han Jue chewed the meat and said vaguely.

There is no response to the topic chosen by the producer.

"Bear with it a little longer. That "Let's Fall in Love" worked well after yesterday's show, and there were already some advertising endorsement offers, although not a big name, but the endorsement fee is enough to make you have a little more money, and maybe enough for you to repay some loans." Guan Yi didn't push too hard, so he continued to follow Han Jue's words, and finally reminded him that he knew that Han Jue owed the loan.

"That's good." Han Jue breathed a sigh of relief.

"By the way, when will you come to the company to renew the contract," Guan Yi looked at the dish and said casually about the renewal at the same time, "If you want to concentrate on preparing for the competition, I can bring the contract."

"Contract renewal?" Han Jue looked at the bowl and stopped his chopsticks.

"Yes, if you want to get the endorsement fee earlier, you will renew the contract early, if you do not renew the contract, the merchant will not be at ease. In case you again..." Guan Yi used a short silence to refer to the situation that both sides understood, "So. No company will endorse someone who doesn't have a team because the brand value is unstable."

Han Jue sighed, endorsement is indeed the big head of money, very tempting, never experienced just endorsement photos, can get a sum of money Han Jue, a little pity.

It seems that I can't get it if I don't renew my contract.

Han Jue picked up the bowl and shaved the rice without saying a word.

But the alarm bell in his heart has been shaken, and he is thinking about how to deal with the renewal of the contract first.

"Is the contract still the same as it is now?" Han Jue asked.