It's You!

Han Jue could feel the people around him who had cigarettes in their mouths, and behind the smoke from the cigarette, there were incomprehensible eyes.

While waiting for Han Jue's reply, everyone looked at Han Jue with all kinds of speculations and various moods.

Xia Yuan next to him didn't mean to help at all, and was eating a piece of lamb ribs.

Han Jue sighed in his heart.

'Don't eat it all alone...'

Because the food was delicious, Han Jue thought that he couldn't say the words he complained in his heart.

Fear of being beaten is one thing, on the other hand, he has not eaten enough, and if he has to be a bad guest, he will not be able to eat.

So, the words in his heart returned to his heart, and he Han Jue still wanted to be a decent guest.

Just give Xia Yuan a face, and give the food a face.

Han Jue wiped his mouth, took a sip of white water, and looked at the girl with solemn eyes.

The eyes didn't look like they were interesting to the girl.

Others didn't know what bad idea Han Jue was holding.

That temperamental girl was stared at by Han Jue, but her expression remained unchanged, and she looked at Han Jue calmly, but she was inevitably a little disappointed in her heart.

She knew Han Jue as a person, so she knew that Han Jue's image and 'quiet' all along were not at all.

It was also natural to be heard as a provocation by Han Jue.

The premise is that if Han can hear the stupid call.

If Han Jue gave everyone an ugly face when he heard this, then today's Xia Yuan bringing people to the circle would become a joke.

A leisurely wind came and blew away the smoke from the burning tobacco.

Everyone shook their heads in their hearts, it was almost the same as what the temperament girl thought in her heart, and seeing Han Jue just reacted like this, she felt bored.

Just as they were about to chat about each other again, at this time, I saw that Han Jue had a new move.

Han Jue stared for about 10 seconds, or maybe more than 10 seconds.

He withdrew his seemingly unkind gaze and said to the temperamental girl.

"I was discovered by you." Nodded, maintained a solemn expression, and leaned into the ear of Xia Yuan, who was leisurely eating food beside him, and asked like asking something ulterior.

"Did you leak the wind?" The voice was low, but deliberately so that everyone could hear it.

The temperamental girl was stunned for a while when she heard this, before she smiled.

Xia Yuan chewed the meat in his mouth and rolled his eyes.

"Are you still going 'at the entrance of the lane'?"

The uncle who came in loose clothes like he was wearing pajamas asked Han Jue with a beer.

"Alleyway?" Han Jue raised his eyebrows.

Xia Yuan wiped his hands and said, "Song Yin, sing folk songs. The last time he saw you perform at [Alleyway], that's why I was able to find you."

Han Jue was clear and nodded to Song Yin.

"Like these people, just call me Yinzi." Song Yin held up the beer.

"Han Jue." Han Jue also raised Baishui and declared his name.