Everything is in the plan

Han Jue and his so-called partner met at about one o'clock in the afternoon the next day.

The two tacitly avoided the meal and eliminated the possibility that if the process dragged on to the meal, the two had to discuss while eating.

Although Han Jue had no impression of the saw's performance, he was not so generous enough to get along with someone who showed aggression to him.

The meeting place was a café, not far from the community where Han Jue lived, and Han Jue agreed after hearing it.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, when Han Jue walked to the café according to the navigation, the photographer arranged by the program team was already one step ahead of him in the café.

There are not many customers in the coffee shop, and a small number of customers who do not mind the camera are used to seeing the camera shooting, and do not make a fuss.

The saw was already in the café, and Han Jue saw the saw directly facing the camera when he went in, introducing the characteristics and selling points of this café, and the owner of the café was standing next to the saw.

Han Jue stood and listened for a while before realizing that he chose this place after advertising to a friend.

He also thought that the program group was intimately arranged near his house, so that he could come to a little more conveniently.

Han Jue rolled his eyes and found a place to sit down himself.

When passing behind the photographer, Han Jue and the saw looked at each other.

Han Jue told the other party with his eyes; I'm coming.

The saw quickly glanced at Han Jue and replied with the same eyes; Got it.

Look at each other.

The saw ended the advertisement and took the photographer to Han Jue's table.

The owner went to prepare drinks, AA.

Without unnecessary pleasantries, the saw directly took out his mobile phone and said.

"I've already made the tune, you listen to it."

Han Jue took out his headphones and prepared to plug them in, the photographer asked to put them out, and Han Jue clicked them out.

The relaxed rhythm sounded; the rhythm played by jazz instruments.

It sounded just right in the café and didn't contradict it.Jazz and rap are both rhythmic music, and the jazz rap that is different from the offensive genre underground, whether in the past life or in this world, belongs to the most popular rap genre among cultural people.

Yes, the saw is all about exploiting its strengths and avoiding its weaknesses.

The saw analyzed Han Jue's strengths, and even contacted several people last night, inquired about people in several circles, and finally learned that Han Jue often went to a [Seven Mile] bar to perform recently, playing rap with a bunch of foreigners, and the style was very hard.

Even if the saw looks down on Han Jue's idol, he has to admit that Han Jue's hardcore and old school are indeed strong, and when the time comes, coupled with the lyrics written by the gunman Han Jue found, playing these styles, he may not be able to get him in the end.

No, no, no.

Saw thinks his jazz rap is okay, and he hasn't heard that Han Jue has played this genre with a soft style.

So, I thought that if I was better at Han Jue than the strengths of both sides, it would be better to use jazz rap to gamble on Han Jue's areas of displeasure.