Childish Ghost

Han Jue remembers that in Jerk Kerouac's work, there is a sentence; People should go into the wilderness to experience a healthy and not unbearable absolute loneliness in their lives, so as to discover that they can only rely on themselves who are absolutely alone, and then know their own potential true energy.

When Han Jue first saw it, he agreed with this sentence, but he only agreed, and letting him leave the computer desk and go to the wilderness was to send him to death.

Now in this world, Han Jue felt like he had arrived in a strange wilderness, and after the initial panic, he was no longer so busy about how to live in 'danger'.

After recording the latest episode of "Let's Fall in Love", Han Jue finally opened the most correct way to cross in his mind.

He finally didn't have to rush around to settle in this world, and he couldn't rest for a moment.

He has also recorded all the songs he is about to release, and he is out of his routine life, and he is basically in a state of having nothing to do.

Just wait for the contract to expire before uploading the song, and then wait for Zhang Yiman to sing his song out and rub the heat himself once.

Of course, there are differences in the aesthetics of the two worlds, and Han Jue does not dare to guarantee that the songs that have been proven by the market in that world will still sell well in this world.

But even if it doesn't sell much, he has a lot of back.

For example, he plans to dispose of a large number of musical instruments before moving.

It is better to sell.

Like some kind of guitar with an incomparably purple body, Han Jue felt uncomfortable even picking it up.

However, the electronic organ that was snubbed for a long time and ate the most ash at the beginning, after Han Jue learned how to use it, he spent more time playing than playing the guitar.

Sometimes while brushing the songs of this world, I suddenly think of the songs of my past life through a certain word or a similar melody, and I quickly write them down while I still remember them.

Until I forgot the words, I changed them myself and filled in the words.

Everything is very casual.

Now he can at least lie down on the sofa and read a book for the rest of the day, without feeling pressed for time anymore.

Sometimes when you are tired, you can fall asleep by leaning down.

When he wakes up, he can stare out the window in the dusk, make a long stay, and then go downstairs to find a restaurant to eat, without having to fall into the difficulty of choosing, anyway, after eating one street there is another street waiting for him.

Sometimes you will be recognized in restaurants, and at first you will be nervous about your carelessness, but then there is no situation where you cannot get out of trouble, sign a few names, and you can eat safely again.

Even after eating, there is no nightlife, or rather, his nightlife is spent in one movie after another, and finally falls asleep at eleven o'clock on time.

Of course, every time he passes by [Good Cheap Supermarket], he has to go in to buy snacks and treat himself for his hard work some time ago.

Han Jue didn't have to worry too much about getting fat.

After all, he maintains the habit of exercising every day, just so that he cannot struggle with eating more and block himself.

Han Jue believes that if there is an organization called the Traverser Alliance in the universe, then they will definitely sentence Han Jue to death and punish Han Jue to cross back into a Pig.