If you don't know anything, just be an artist

Han Jue thought for a long time yesterday about his way out.

He had set himself a small goal to read 50 novels, 100 movies, and 10 comics this year.

You know, it's already mid-July, and there is not much time left for Han Jue.

Han Jue is also worried, if he continues to be a screenwriter in this life according to his work in his previous life, not to mention that the name has no box office guarantee, and also there is a negative bonus.

The film and television industry has never lacked good scripts, but in the end, only those can be produced.

Movies are also a commodity, to make money, so why write a script with a nobody?

Although the script is good, no one can guarantee that it will succeed, and to set the name of an individual, it will be solved.

'Han Jue' this name can effectively dissuade the audience.

Even if someone admits the wonderfulness of the script story without conscience, he may secretly poke in his heart to wonder if this will be bought by Han Jue from the gunman.

The movie is good, just on the other main creators, the movie is bad, Han Jue has to bear the pot.

Han Jue was distressed.

He couldn't think of a way for a while, so he could only watch TV, and after watching TV, he immersed himself in it, eating while watching, and nourishing it.

Until sleepy, sleep.

Waking up in the morning, looking at the ceiling, thinking back to yesterday's TV that I didn't finish watching, and then immediately hating myself how could I be so depraved, I didn't think clearly about the big things of survival, and I still had a mind to enjoy?

Then I looked at the ceiling in a daze, and I also recalled the days when I just drifted north in my previous life, and I also worried about how to take root and survive in this city as soon as I woke up.

Finally, I thought about it in bed for a long time and found that lying in bed could not solve the problem, so I got up numbly.

The body is still in a 'itchy' state, and there is nowhere to vent energy.

This state of vitality, Han Jue is still very strange.

Keep running.

But Han Jue ran for a few minutes, feeling that dry running was really boring, so he came down and planned to find songs first.

Assembly line lyrics are not needed.

Han Jue's mobile phone song list is about 500, Han Jue has been playing randomly for a long time, most of them are lyric songs with a single style, the routine is very serious, and a small part is a Cherry blossom Chinese style song with a long-standing tune, so Han Jue can only find his own song.

Click on the list of singers and find that in a bunch of Chinese people, there are several singers with foreign faces but Chinese names.

Han Jue curiously opened a page of a white male singer called 'John Shang', the song list is sorted in order of popularity, Top50 shows ten, nine songs in the first ten songs are titled in Chinese, only one in English.

'Wow.' Han Jue was shocked, sure enough, the strength of the country will have a huge boost to cultural export.

It's just that this feeling of often overturning the worldview of his previous life, Han Jue has not yet become accustomed to it.

Han Jue was a little looking forward to it, so he clicked on it and the music started.

After a minute and a half of audition, Han Jue frowned, recalled carefully, and thought for a long time that he could not find an evaluation other than the three words 'very ordinary.'