A Gathering of Couples

The New Year's Eve party was not held on TV, but at the Red Dragon Center Stadium in Hangcheng.

There will be not only a group of stars, but also an audience.

The awards presentation of the entire New Year's Eve party was interspersed with platter-style concerts.

The closer to the artists performing at the New Year's Eve time, the bigger the name, and the closer to the awards announced later, the more important it is.

The [Best Couple Award] that Zhang Yiman cares about is a very front hors d'oeuvre.

Walk from the basement to the top, say hello to media friends on the way, pose for photos.

Zhang Yiman wears a wide beige inner velvet jacket with a pearl-white top underneath and dark gray wide-leg pants on the bottom.

The fair neck is as slender as the stem of a plant, and the burgundy hair is draped over the shoulders, like a rose in full bloom.

Several times I wanted to leave, I was kept by the reporters, and I took a lot of photos, and the flash was constantly on.

I believe that even if Zhang Yiman is not a guest performance tonight, there will be no less pages about her.

That's right, just because she is the rookie king of [Aidu Entertainment].

Han Jue on the side, dressed in a thin formal suit, with a tall posture and outstanding temperament, does not need to be retouched, and is directly a man who came out of the pictorial.

Han Jue still rubbed the makeup artist of the program group to complete the makeup.

Now Han Jue's attitude towards makeup is not as awkward as before.

Artists sometimes wear makeup just to look better on camera.

Coupled with his good foundation, a little fiddling can be regarded as the icing on the cake.

Han Jue didn't have to make an expression, standing motionless in front of the camera, occasionally turning around, and for a while it was also flashing like mercury, endlessly.

When Han Jue wanted to leave, he didn't leave, and was desperately stopped by the reporters to stay.

'It's really nerve-wracking, am I so good-looking?' Han Jue complained in his heart, so he turned around and thought about whether to put on a handsome pose later?

No. No.

The reason why the reporter called Han Jue back was because the reporters had hundreds of questions they wanted to ask him.

Because the reporters usually can't contact Han Jue at all.

Today is the first time Han Jue has attended a public event since his comeback for more than half a year.

Now that he has been caught, of course, he can't let Han Jue go casually.

[Han Jue! Some music critics said that the previous songs you released were of varying levels, and I suspect that they were ghostwritten by gunmen...]

[Han Jue! There are rumors that after you leave Sands Entertainment, the next step is to turn around Aidu Entertainment, is it true?]

[Hello Han Jue, what do you think about so-and-so's remarks on the Internet that you are a jumping beam clown and can't be popular for a few days?]

[Do you think he was attacked by you before in "Spit Show", and now he is settling old scores? ......]

Han Jue was very angry and didn't answer any questions, just looked indifferent.