Bump into it

There will be a moment in life, a moment of destiny, from which no one can escape, and when that moment comes, everything will be doubted.

Han Jue is naturally suspicious, and it can be said that maintaining suspicion at all times is his personality.

Now he doubted the stalker of unknown origin, doubted whether he could solve the matter, and he also doubted whether Guan Yi, who was helping him in front of him, was well-intentioned.

When Guan Yi finished listening to Han Jue's summary of the current situation, he didn't ask anything, waved his head at Han Jue, and Yun said lightly.

"Get in the car."

Just like when he took Han Jue to participate in "Spit Show".

Han Jue was still standing in place, thinking in his heart whether it would be wise to take the liberty of riding in the car of someone who had indirectly harmed his interests.

The car horn after Guan Yi sounded loudly, and some impatient drivers poked their heads out and cursed.

Han Jue didn't care as if he hadn't heard the urging.

He looked at Guan Yi's eyes, thought for half a minute, maybe not for half a minute, and finally followed the feeling and chose to get into the car.

After Han Jue got into the car, Guan Yi decisively turned around, and then according to the name of the street given by Han Jue, he drove silently without saying a word.

No pleasantries, no relief.

It was as if he was still Han Jue's agent, and there was no conflict between them.

Han Jue looked at the hidden ex-agent on the side with a confident look, thinking that he would say 'sit tightly' in a very tone like in the movie, and then turn into a spokesperson for speed, racing in the city, leaving countless invectives and the friction of emergency brakes behind him.

But this is in the bustling street, shuttling through the front of the car next to the rear of the driveway, the car wants to go fast, it is not easy, and it is even more unrealistic to become the appearance in the movie.

Han Jue also understood this, so he didn't have high requirements, he just wanted to be faster than the bicycle.

However, in just three minutes, Han Jue completed the mental journey from doubt to regret.

Han Jue watched Guan Yi leak through one overtaking gap after another, and he was so anxious that his two hands and five fingers kept opening and closing, and he kept making 'Black Tiger Heart'moves.

"Can't you hurry up?" Han Jue asked.

Han Jue watched a young man ride a bicycle past Han Jue, and turned to look at Guan Yi with dead fish eyes.

"Safety first." Guan Yi replied.

Guan Yi expressionlessly hit the turn signal to the right, and then turned the steering wheel and slowly switched lanes.

The movements are gentle, accurate and standardized, and can be used as a driving school textbook.

But this speed was so slow that Han Jue couldn't push Guan Yi down, snatched the steering wheel and drove it himself.

However, there were more than the two of them in the car, and
Han Jue could only restrain himself, which was very painful.

"That's how Lao Guan drives his style." Guan Yi's girlfriend, who was sitting in the back seat, explained.

At that time, after listening to Han Jue's fiery explanation, she took the initiative to sit in the back instead of choosing to get out of the car.

She didn't know why, even if she chose to follow.