The Conspiracy that Awaits

When something is dispensable to people, people will despise it, tease it, and even destructively judge it just to satisfy their own tastes.

Now Han Jue's appearance in the program "Huaxia Has Hip Hop" is such a situation, and the happiness people get from the matter of 'laughing at Han Jue with everyone' is like pulling out the thigh of a cricket when I was a child.

A person who works behind the scenes with Benedict is suddenly thrust into the spotlight, and few people can take the fingers of others, especially those who are outright malicious or disguised as well-intentioned.

Han Jue was prepared, albeit passive, but also fantasized about how he would react when faced with the malice on his face.

It's best to laugh it off and not make the slightest ripple.

The worst thing is just to be angry and scare each other, not afraid.

When he makes up his mind to quickly gather popularity and then convert it into banknotes at once, he should be prepared for the criticism that he will inevitably suffer and suffer those criticism that he cannot avoid.

The predecessor left him a body that was almost perfectly healthy, and unimaginable talent, so the notoriety of the predecessor had no reason to escape.

He even felt a little unworthy of the suffering of his predecessor.

When this day finally came, he also really felt the pressure of the so-called star shine for the first time.

The previous talk show may be because the target group is different, and he does not have to face the scrutiny of ['he strongest netizens' too early.

Han Jue was sitting at a breakfast restaurant selling Western-style breakfast, chewing bread in his mouth, holding a cup of black coffee in one hand, and looking at the micro on his phone with the other.

In the message bar, there are thousands of people who follow him alone, and there are also a lot of private messages, and the line displayed at the top is a stranger's abuse, and Han Jue did not click into it.

He doesn't really like to watch it the abuse of netizens, he is worried that he will not be able to resist going back, and teaching the other party to be a person takes his precious time, and what he lacks most now is time.

After Han Jue left the news page, he went straight to the hot search list and topic list, and then saw his name.

His name is preceded by [Huaxia has hip-hop], which is still high, probably 'fire'.

But Han Jue found that he still underestimated the influence of the predecessor, in other words, he underestimated the mentality of people watching the excitement after the predecessor returned to the mainstream sight.

After he took time out to watch his performance clips last night after practicing the piano, he did not continue to watch it, nor did he immediately read the comments on the Internet, but left a period of time to let the heated discussion ferment, and wait until the next day to watch it.

When practicing the piano, reviewing what he had just seen on TV, he guessed that he would be like a villain, and thought that his passage would cause a commotion.

But the only thing he didn't expect was that the program team secretly followed him when he first entered the square.

The program group is too shady.

He also edited his words that he didn't know a certain contestant, and the picture of standing on the open-air stage being booed by the audience, and made himself into a dramatic vase through editing, which is too insidious, too insidious.