Pusher

Han Jue sang a song very jubilantly, singing in a bar that didn't look like a bar at all.

Some customers who have always used the guest performers as an atmosphere to cheer up or to remind them to go to the bathroom during the intermission also experienced the beauty of music for the first time in the bar.

And those Americans who stick to English songs are so excited that they can't help themselves.

Even the Americans, who have never felt that Chinese songs are invincible in the world, have to admit that English songs are not impossible, but that there are no English songs that can be done.

Their applause, the harmony, is part of the song.

They also became part of the song.

Everyone, whether it was customers who were prejudiced against Han Jue or music before, are now immersed in music without self.

So much so that when Han Jue stopped, the audience was still unfinished and refused to stop.

Alex stopped the music under the gesture of Han Jue's eyes, but the audience still clapped and stomped on the table, unable to stop.

They are like children who have tasted sweetness, and after realizing that there is no singing, they continue to make noise, shouting "Anko Encore" in their mouths, knowing that crying children have sugar to eat.

But Han Jue on the stage was not used to them, and although he himself was singing happily just now, he couldn't continue to spend time here.

After thanking the audience, Han Jue waved his hand and got off the stage.

He handed the guitar to the beaming manager in front of him.

Alex quickly tuned up the stirring electric sound, trying to adjust the mood of the disappointed customer.

The gaffer also turned off the bright magnesium lights on the stage, and replaced them with green, purple lights of various colors, which can make people's heads stun in a flash.

Fortunately, the customers enjoyed two wonderful performances in succession, and at the moment they were also satisfied, and after the habitual fuss was fruitless, they took advantage of the happy mood just now and continued to dance in the bar.

The manager had been waiting for Han Jue on the stairs next to the stage, and when Han Jue came down, he took the guitar with a smile on his face, followed Han Jue and walked backstage, constantly exclaiming.

New York Street Bar area, not to mention a hundred, at least thirty bars are available, all kinds of themes, various styles, the only point is that everyone's target group is English speakers.

In order to promote business, some bars invite resident singers, mostly American singers who have traveled across the ocean to wait for opportunities in the magic capital of China.

Some Chinese singers who are occasionally invited are also unknown and sing Chinese songs.

In terms of customer attraction, no one really has an advantage over anyone.

However, today the [North Star] bar is open.

Looking at the momentum of the bar tonight, the manager can predict that after the word-of-mouth spreads and fame spreads, the number of customers queuing outside [North Star] can double several times.

The manager was close to Han Jue, wondering in his heart whether he could arrange a few more performances for Han Jue.

For the manager's invitation, Han Jue kept sending the manager with [Please discuss with my agent], and the manager patted Han Jue's shoulder and returned to the hall.