Persecuted Delusion

Han Jue is a human being who has been an adult according to the law, and he is also a human being who does not hide his selfishness, so he will not try to change other people's minds without the need.

[Listening to a lot of chicken soup, I still can't live this life.]

[I heard a lot of lessons, but I still planted it in a pit.]

When a person has his or her own preconceived ideas, no amount of what others say is better than seeing it in person.

Han Jue is no longer a young man, and he has long passed the age of saying to others 'you should be like this, not like that'.

Faced with Zhang Yiman's idea that he would have tetanus, die at the worst, and have his leg amputated at the lightest, Han Jue believed that the most worry-free solution was to take her to the hospital.

Han Jue himself is a mild [persecution paranoia] patient, so he naturally will not dislike Zhang Yiman's fuss.

Han Jue knew the uneasiness that was like a crow in his throat.

Looking at Zhang Yiman's look that felt that he was about to die, Han Jue thought to himself that even if he didn't take Zhang Yiman, in the end, this silly girl would still go by herself.

He didn't bother to speak, it was better to keep the energy to laugh at Zhang Yiman for a while.

I accompanied me to the hospital.

After arriving at the hospital, the doctor's performance did not deviate from the normal script.

The doctor used a very gentle method to tell Zhang Yiman that she was thinking too much.

"Is it really okay?" After Zhang Yiman showed the wound to the doctor, he immediately wrapped it in a tissue to prevent the wound from being exposed to the air.

She said worriedly, "But I feel that my bleeding hand is unconscious."

The doctor crackled in front of the computer without moving his gaze, playing Zhang Yiman's consultation record, and said with a tired look in his eyes; "Nonsense, you take off the gloves on your other hand, go out and freeze for dozens of minutes and then try it in the air-conditioned room."

"But I was cut off by metal..."

"What metal?"

" Cans, mouths."

The doctor 'Oh' didn't answer.

Zhang Yiman thought that the doctor had detected his mistake in judgment, so she was full of joy and patiently waited for the doctor to re-diagnose her.

As a result, until the doctor finished typing and returned the medical card to Zhang Yiman, the doctor did not say a word again.

"This is gone?" Zhang Yiman wondered if this was a quack.

Han Jue rolled his eyes.

In my heart, I felt that this doctor did not treat Zhang Yiman as a person who came to trick or treat, make trouble, and touch porcelain, which is already particularly gentle.

It should be a model doctor in the hospital, right?

The doctor who was questioned by Zhang Yiman in person was not annoyed, his attitude was still gentle, and he said with a smile, "Your thinking is very meticulous, but it lacks strategic height."

Then he drew a distance with his thumb and forefinger, and after thinking about it, he put away his finger and pulled out a distance with his left and right hands.

"Strategic height?" Zhang Yiman tilted his head in thought.

I didn't understand, so I looked at Lin Qian and Han Jue who were watching the play against the wall.