It's better to be an entertainer for half a year

Guan Yi walked into Han Jue's home, put the book in the entrance, picked up on the top one, 'History of the Development of Chinese Art', and revealed the next 'Light, Shadow, Story.'

I looked sideways at the spine of the stack of books, and also saw some novels.

This is very illiterate, and it does not conform to Han Jue's previous 'personality.'

After Han Jue moved the things in his hand, he saw the cold-faced man reading the stack of books.

"Just buy it and take a look."

Han Jue explained.

Han Jue himself also knows what the predecessor looks like, and he buys a bunch of books by himself, so it is impossible not to make people suspicious.

Han Jue also took the last pile of books in, and Guan Yi followed in.

When Han Jue was thinking about how to get Guan Yi away,

Guan Yi sat straight on the sofa and asked Han Jue.

"What are you going to do when the contract expires?"

After Han Jue heard this, he didn't think about bad ideas and drove people away, sat down on the sofa opposite Guan Yi, and asked.

"When does the contract expire?"

"It's about half a year away."

Guan Yi asked directly at this time: "Have you found your next home?"

Hearing this question, Han Jue determined the company's intention not to renew the contract, pondered for a while, and said to Guan Yi.

"I'm not going to be an artist."

"Not an entertainer?"

Guan Yi was surprised, because he had heard in the morning that Han Jue had not slackened his skills for so many years, and in the afternoon he was amazed by Han Jue's talent, so he always thought that Han Jue would wait, waiting for a big move.

But I didn't expect that Han Jue didn't plan to be an artist directly.

"Can you talk about it? Why don't you want to be an entertainer anymore." Guan Yi asked.

"I don't like it anymore."

Han Jue can only answer like this, otherwise he can still say that he should not be an artist?

Han Jue didn't listen much of the popular song in his previous life, he couldn't get music, and his acting skills were only at the level of acting sitcoms with his girlfriend, and he didn't even have the level of gymnastics when he danced, so he couldn't be an artist if he wanted to.

Doing only what you love and finding fun in whatever you do are two amazing abilities.

Everyone has always pursued the former, the way to achieve the former, and only the latter.

Guan Yi seemed to understand Han Jue's mood very well.

"I didn't like to be an agent before."

Han Jue nodded and began to talk nonsense: "You know, I haven't improved for so many years, I don't have a chance, and I'm tired, so I thought, let's stop here, forget it."

After Guan Yi heard this, he squinted at Han Jue, and his contemptuous eyes were also very obvious on an expressionless face, and said,

"Why didn't you know why?"