New York Street

Corleone shouted excitedly! It is in Chinese.

"It's Italian! I can prove it! I'm Italian!" Corleone said as he slipped out from under the counter.

Xia Yuan looked at Corleone who was about to cry with excitement, and then heard Corleone's words, he squinted his eyes and looked at Han Jue, the corners of his mouth provoked, as if he was smiling.

Han Jue looked at this smile and knew what Xia Yuan was thinking.

"Director Han, where did you dig this newcomer, your acting skills are good?" Xia Yuan said.

Now even Han Jue didn't know how to deny Xia Yuan's conspiracy theory.

A deserted small shop, the kind that costs a small amount of money is enough to charter the market, or through some insider trading.

When interviewed, he boasted about himself, packaged himself, and then directed and acted in a good play, which was witnessed by authentic foreign audiences.

After listening to the song, foreign audiences naturally became enthusiastic fans.

Corleone stood aside with an excited expression, dancing and saying how touching Han Jue's song was just now.

Xia Yuan nodded from time to time, and then smiled narrowly at Han Jue.

Han Jue sighed from time to time.

"Corleone?" Freeman saw Corleone standing there dumbfounded, and quickly followed out.

"Corleone!"

"How can you ask guests for autographs during working hours!" Freeman looked at his friend with a reproachful expression.

Corleone suddenly realized and pulled out the paper and pen, wanted Han Jue's signature.

Freeman pointed at Corleone wordlessly while handing over his own book.

Han Jue was confused, and the first fan who was asked for an autograph was a foreigner.

At this time, Han Jue did not adapt when he was asked for an autograph as he had expected.

He's more of a novelty now, and feels a little weird.

"I love that song, how can I hear it?" Corleone held his work duty book and was elated.

"Uh, maybe you can't hear it." Han Jue said.

Han Jue thought that this song might not appear a second time.

"Ah, what a pity!" Freeman lamented.

Although he didn't understand it, he agreed that it was a beautiful song.

"Okay, but why are guerrillas in the lyrics?" Corleone wondered.

Freeman and Natsuhara were also strange.

Han Jue suddenly remembered that this was a song about Italian guerrillas in the context of World War II in his previous life.

In this world, this creative background is even abandoned.

"Well, let me think. I should have flipped through the dictionary at that time, and I used it when I saw it, ha, ha." Han Jue said with a smile.

Corleone told a joke to Han Jue, so he also laughed happily.

"Let's go, it's almost time." Han Jue said to Xia Yuan.

Corleone and Freeman escorted Han Jue to the door and waved goodbye.

"I'm going to say that these are really coincidences. Even I was surprised that someone asked me to sign it, and it was two." Han Jue didn't know what expression to look like.